PORTLAND, OREGON

"LILY!" Emily called down the basement stairs for her daughter as she sat on the new laptop chatting with her online friend.

"Yes?" Lily asked running over to the stairs peeking her head out from behind the wall that separates the staircase and the basement

"What are you doing down there?" Emily questioned her. "I called you three times" she made sure to tell The eight year old.

"I was playing tiny-universe with Sarah" she informed her mother.

About two weeks ago Emily and Alison changed their cable providers from Xfinity to Verizon Fios. Along with the package came a brand new laptop. They put the laptop down in the basement with the printer and fax machine so everyone in the house could use it when they needed it. But since getting it the only person that's been using the device was Lily. She and a few of her friends from camp had been constantly talking about the new gaming software Tiny-Universe that everyone's been playing. After Lily begging for her moms to buy it and making sure that the software is safe the couple allowed her to play it but she's been playing the game nonstop and Emily thinks it's getting out of hand.

"Who's Sarah?" She asked right back.

"My new friend" Lily truthfully answered. "But Mommy I'm already dressed for the meet, so can I use your phone please?" The hazel eyed little girl asked her mother.

"Here, just be ready in five minutes" Emily responded handing Lily her phone before walking back upstairs to get Nathan dressed.

LilyCorn 🦄: Hey my mom said yes. Her phone number is (267) 521-6430

SarBear 🐻: COOL! I have to go but I'll talk to you later. Bye ❤️

Finished talking with Sarah, Lily logged out of her account before grabbing her swim bag and giving the phone back to her mom.

"Ready" she said walking upstairs.

"Not quite my little Mermaid, c'mere" Alison directed making her daughter walk over to her so that she can put on her swim cap for her.

"Now you're ready, LETS GO JUNIOR SHARKS!!" The blonde excitedly cheered for the twins and their teammates.

"You're excited" Emily laughed pecking Alison's lips before exiting the house with the kids locking the door behind her and packing everyone into the van.

"WHO'S GONNA WIN?!" Grace shouted.

"WE'RE GONNA WIN!" Her twin sister happily chirped right back now that they were driving off in the direction of Rosewood Day Elementary School.
                          ___________