GO HOME (Pt. 1)

"Courtney?" Wayne called out for his granddaughter.

"Is She there?" Emily asked through the phone as her father walked into the old building.

"I don't know" the older man responded walking further into the run down place.

There was broken glass everywhere and all of the lights were out except for one. Wayne continued until he was brought to an automatic stop.

"Dad what's going on?" Emily questioned being as though he had grown completely silent within the last minute. "Dad, did you find....

"Emmy, I'll call you back" Wayne spoke as he saw both Courtney and Bentley. "I found her" he let his daughter know.

"Is she...

"Emily, I have to go" he finished hanging up the phone while slowly walking over to the two teenagers. "COURTNEY PUT THE GUN DOWN!" He shouted out making the both of them turn to him in a fright.
_______________________________

EARLIER THAT DAY

"Court, we have to tell you something" Emily told Courtney making her heart drop in fear. "Mama and I need to talk to you" she added in as the teen placed her bag down on the couch.

"About What?" Courtney asked first in concern.

She knew something was wrong. She watched as her mothers stared at each other making things more awkward than usual.

"Actually, baby can you go wake your brother and sisters?" Alison asked her for a favor. "Bring Nathan down too" She added in making the oldest of the six head upstairs to get her siblings.

"Corey, wake up" Courtney tapped her little sister. "Wake up something's wrong with Mama" she tapped her again causing both Corey and Dylan to sit up.

"What do you mean?" Corey asked first while Dylan hopped out of bed to run downstairs.

"I don't know, she wants to talk to all of us" she informed her. "But I get the feeling it's not something good" the blonde spoke as they walked out into the hall together.

"It's probably nothing" the second oldest responded to her sister.

"I'm not so sure about that" Courtney adamantly denied before entering the twins room to wake them.

After Waking Grace and Lily and bringing Nathan down like Alison asked her to The kids all sat on the couch waiting for their moms to say something.

"I have cancer" Alison spoke up as they all stared at her. "I'm stage one right now and the doctors say that the cancer only spread to small areas of tissue but...

"What does that mean?" Dylan questioned cutting her off.

"It means...

"It means she's dying" Courtney answered before their mother could while staring down at hands and toying with her thumbs.

"Mama's dying?" Lily asked now crying along with Grace.

"No, no babies c'mere" Emily told them both pulling them over to her to sit on her lap. "Mama's not going anywhere, okay?" She assured them.

"Courtney, it doesn't mean that I'm dying...

"YET!" the younger blonde hissed. "You're not dying yet" she spat wiping the tears from her eyes before grabbing her bag and rushing out of the door.

Both Emily and Alison stood to chase after her while Nathan sat in his pack' n play crying and screaming from all of the commotion.

"COURTNEY!" Emily shouted running out of the house after her.