EYES FOR YOU

There's a song above 👆🏽 if you want to listen while reading the last two scenes
_____________________________

"Have you thought of where you wanna go for our anniversary?" Emily asked Alison before bringing her in for a kiss as they laid in bed together wrapped in sheets.

"I don't really wanna go anywhere" Alison let her know. "I just kinda wanna stay here with you and the kids" she added in making Emily raise an eyebrow.

"You wanna stay here?" The brunette questioned her wife making her nod her head. "With them?" She added as Alison laughed.

"Yes, Em it's been a year since I actually stayed in and relaxed with all of you and time is moving so fast I just wanna spend time with my family" the blonde told her. "I just wanna be with you" She finished while looking into the soft brown eyes in front of her.

"Okay" Emily responded. "But speaking of you being gone for a year, you never really told me about being in Portland" the tanned brunette reminded her. "How was it?" She asked while rubbing her hand up and down Alison's thigh.

Emily found it funny that since she met Alison that day at school she's always been the type to talk about herself. The only time the blonde didn't talk about herself was when something was wrong or if something happened. And Alison has yet to tell Emily about her year in Portland Oregon.

"It was fine"Alison answered looking in a different direction which is how Emily always knew when she was lying.

"Just Fine?" She interrogated her wife. "Anything eventful happen while you were there?" She also asked studying the blondes body language spotting all of the movements she usually makes when she's not telling the truth.

"Emily, I was away from my wife, kids and newborn baby for a year" Alison started back up. "I missed being home so no it wasn't that fun" the blue eyed woman emotionally declared turning around to her side of the bed flicking off the light.

"Alison...

"Can you hit the light?" Alison cut Emily off now staring at an empty space.