DARE NIGHT (Pt.2)

"Hayden you wanna slow down on the drinks?" Liam questioned attempting to take the glass cup out of his wife's hand.

"You don't get to tell me what to do" Hayden argued back as the entire group walked down the lit up boulevard downtown.

"I'm not trying to tell you what to do, Hayden I'm trying to look out for you" he let her know grabbing her arm to stop her from walking so fast. "I'm trying to protect you" Liam told her making her shoot daggers at him with her now well dilated pupils.

"Thanks, But I don't need your protection and you don't get to look out for me anymore" she hissed back snatching herself away from him stumbling some making Both Alison and Emily catch her looping their arms through hers so she won't fall while walking.

Less than five months ago Hayden found out that Liam had cheated on her not once but twice with one of his exes from College Alicia Cobbs. So she packed all of hers and their daughters Kelsey's things and moved out into a condo not too far from Emily and Alison's house. The two haven't seen each other outside of co-parenting for Kelsey since they broke up and they've been at each other's heads all night.

"Have I ever told you that I love you two?" A drunken Hayden asked the couple while walking in between them.

Throughout Hayden's hardship she had been talking to the blonde and the brunette the most. Mostly because she's known Emily longer than she's known anyone else in the group but also because Alison is her wife and the two had been through a divorce before because the other one cheated. All of the girls know about the situation but none of them besides Alison and Emily knows the full details.

"Yeah, Hayden we love you too" Emily said back before turning to her wife whose been a little too quiet since they left the house. "Penny for your thoughts?" She asked Alison seeing that something is clearly bothering her.

"What?" Alison responded turning to look in Emily's direction.

Still able to see right through her wife's facade Emily laughs under her breath while shaking her head

"Ali, we've been together for fourteen plus years and you still think that I can't tell when something's wrong with you?" She rhetorically asked. "I know something's wrong because we literally walked past two FroYo stores and you haven't begged to go in like a child" Emily declared stating the blondes frosty cold weakness. "C'mon" she said waiting for Alison to tell her what's wrong.

"It's just, Courtney's been running around the town hanging out with her friends and I know that's what teens are supposed to do but she doesn't talk to me, Emily" Alison releases her worries. "I don't know what's going on with her whether it be something about her friends or a boy...I just don't know what's going on with her" The blonde stated in one breath. "She had sex with Max without telling us or even talking to us about it until after and now she's in swimming pools naked with Mechelle" Alison added in.