GO HOME (Pt. 2)

*Unedited*

This is Courtney; you know what to do...biyeeeee

"C'mon Courtney where are you?" Emily asked herself after getting sent to the teens voicemail once again while driving around the streets of Rosewood in search of her daughter.

She continued to drive around but there was no trace of the younger blonde. Both Emily and Alison called her cell phone a few times but she ignored the calls and then turned her phone off.

Sooner or later Courtney will have to accept things as they are and be there for her mom. But right now she was coping with it her way.

Hearing the loud vibration of her phone of the dashboard Emily answered the call immediately.

"Anything?" Alison asked from the other end of the phone making Emily sigh.

"No, not yet" She answered. "I've been driving around Rosewood for two hours now" she complained. "She's Not answering any of my calls; Ali I don't know where else to look" the brunette glumly stated.

Thinking of all the possibilities a light went off in Alison's mind.

"The time we were going through the divorce and Courtney didn't like it where did she hide?" Alison questioned.

"The Attic, Why?" Emily asked back.

"And the time when she didn't want to go out to dinner with you and Maya?" She asked another question.

"The Attic" her wife answered again trying to piece everything together. "You think she's in the attic at home?" Emily asked.

"No, Em The Attic" Alison repeated herself.

Emily soon caught on.

"The shooting range I took her to when Amy died?" She questioned this time. "Why would she be there?" Isn't that placed closed right now?" She also asked looking down at her watch.

"She said it helped her release anger that she didn't know she had, Emily" the blonde answered. "And they're still opened but they're getting ready to close soon so you better hurry" she added in.

"I'm nowhere nearby there, I'm not gonna make it" Emily declared.

"What if she leaves before you get there, Em hurry" Alison begged her.

"I'll call my dad" She answered hanging up on her wife to call her father.
   ____________________________

After leaving Ailyn's house along with Bentley and taking him to one of her favorite places in the world Courtney opened the door to the place that made her feel good about herself. The place that made her feel powerful when she felt more than helpless.

"Welcome to The Attic" Courtney spoke first as Bentley glanced around the place in awe.