RAINY DAY

THE NEXT DAY
Alison's POV
-MAMA! Corey shouts running into my arms as I walk in the door dropping my bags.
-HEYY I smile at her hugging her back.
-I MISSED YOU my second daughter pouts.
-DID YOU? I challenge her.
-YEAH AND I MISSED MOMMY TOO BUT LETS JUST KEEP IT OUR SECRET THAT I MISSED YOU MORE she giggles.
-I MISSED YOU TOO CRAZY KID I chuckle. HOW WAS CAMP? I ask.
-BORING Corey answers. THE GIRLS PICKED ON ME AND SAID I WAS A BOY BECAUSE I PLAY BASKETBALL she lowers her head causing me to lift it back up.
-HEY LOOK AT ME, DON'T LISTEN TO THEM I tell her. YOU'RE FINE AND YOU'D PROBABLY KICK ALL OF THEIR BUTTS IN BASKETBALL AND APPLY MAKEUP BETTER THAN THEM I laugh since she loves playing in makeup.
-THAT'S TRUE she agrees.
-WHERE'S EVERYONE AT? I ask.
-IN THE DEN WATCHING MOVIES AND PLAYING BOARD GAMES WITH MOMMY Corey informs me.
-WELL HOW ABOUT WE GO JOIN THEM I tell her.
Walking into the den the kids all jump up to form a group hug around me.
-DID YOUR DAD DO THAT? I ask Lily seeing the bruise on her leg.
-MHM Lily glumly answers.
-C'MON I tell her and Grace making them follow me upstairs alone.
In their bedroom Grace sits on her bed while I sit on Lily's bed with her.
Emily and I recently got them separate twin size beds.
They claimed that they still wanted to share one but they're getting older now so we went against what they wanted.
-GRACE I lowly call her tapping the other space beside me so she can sit down next to me.
-IS THIS ABOUT BRIAN? Grace questions.
-YEAH I answer. AND IM SORRY THAT I SENT YOU OVER THERE, THAT WAS MY MISTAKE YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG I tell them. YOU WONT BE GOING OVER THERE ANYMORE, OKAY? I ask.
-OKAY both Grace and Lily answer.
-BUT DO WE STILL HAVE TO SEE HIM? Lily questions me while rubbing the bruise on her outer thigh.
-I DON'T WANT YOU TO I answer looking down at the black and blue mark. BUT HE'S STILL YOUR FATHER SO IM GONNA LET YOU DECIDE IF YOU WANNA CONTINUE THE VISITS I say.
Quickly getting quiet to think about their answers the girls look at each other with a nod before looking back up at me.
-I GUESS WE CAN STILL VISIT SINCE HE IS OUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER Lily answers.
-OKAY I agree. BUT EVERY VISIT WILL BE SUPERVISED FOR YOUR SAFETY BECAUSE HE SHOULDN'T BE HITTING YOU GUYS.
-GIRLS Grace corrects me with a look.
-SORRY GRACIE I laugh. HE SHOULDN'T BE HITTING YOU GIRLS I repeat correcting myself this time. AND WHERE'D YOU LEARN THE WORD BIOLOGICAL? I ask Lily.
-I GOT THE SMARTS MAMA Lily giggles.
-YOU DO HAVE THE SMARTS I chuckle. BOTH OF YOU DO I add in. I LOVE YOU I say bringing both of them in for a hug and kiss. NOW GET YOUR BUTTS DOWNSTAIRS I lastly say tapping their butts as they run out of the room with me following behind.
__________________________
Emily's POV
While Alison's upstairs talking to the girls I stand outside on the porch with Dylan.
-CAN WE GO TO THE PLAYGROUND? my son questions. IM PRETTY SURE COREY AND THE TWINS WANNA GO he says.
-DYL ITS LITERALLY RAINING I respond gesturing my hand out to demonstrate.
-ARE YOU REALLY GONNA LET THE RAIN SPOIL A GOOD TIME? Dylan asks.
-YUP I nod.
-BUT IF WE GO YOU CAN GET A SWEDISH FISH SLUSHEE he says trying to bribe me. THE TRUCK IS RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE PARK he adds looking up at me.

 THE TRUCK IS RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE PARK he adds looking up at me

-YEAH I start causing him to smile with excitement. THE ANSWERS STILL NO I grin.
-MOM Dylan whines. PLEASE he begs.
-NOPE I quip making him go back inside.
Still standing there I hear the door open again.
-IM STILL GONNA SAY NO DYLAN I state as a pair of arms drape over my shoulders.
Looking down I see a diamond ring letting me know that it's Alison.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Alison mumbles into my shoulder.
-JUST ADMIRING THE VIEW I reply turning around to see her face.
-I KNOW RIGHT she looks up at the sky. EVEN THOUGH ITS RAINING ITS LIKE SUPER PRETTY OUT HERE she smiles.
-I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THAT VIEW I smile back as she blushes uncontrollably.
-STOP Alison bites down on her lip trying to stop herself from smiling.
-BUT ITS TRUE I add with a mischievous grin before pulling her in for a deep kiss.
With the kiss growing more passionate by the second I can literally feel myself getting turned on.
It's something that I cant control.
Ever since our first kiss in Ali's car the day I found out that she was pregnant with Courtney, I knew that she was the one even though she pushed me out of her moving car.
Anytime her full lips are pressed against mine I get this tugging feeling between my thighs as my heart pounds heavily against my chest.
-MMM I accidentally moan into her mouth making her pull away laughing.
-WHAT WAS THAT? my wife questions through her laughter.
-SHUT UP I CANT HELP IT I playfully respond.
-YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL Ali says as we gaze into each other's eyes.