MANNY

Alison's POV
-DO ANY OF YOU NEED A RIDE HOME? I ask the girls as they all get ready to leave.
-NO Brooke says. MY MOM'S PICKING US ALL UP she adds. BUT THANKS FOR HAVING US OVER.
-YOU'RE ALL WELCOME ANYTIME I chuckle.
-SEE YA LATER COURT.
-BYE COURT.
-TEXT US TOMORROW MORNING ASAP SO WE CAN MEET IN THE CAFETERIA.
The girls say at once.
-OKAY TEXT ME AS SOON AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME Courtney tells them.
-BYE AUNTIE ALI, SEE YA LATER AUNTIE EM Isabella says hugging us then Courtney.
-TELL YOUR MOM TO CALL ME Emily tells her. SHE OWES ME TWENTY DOLLARS AND SHE'S AVOIDING ME she adds making her laugh.
-I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW RIGHT? Hannah questions Courtney.
-YEAH Courtney answers as they give each other a hug, a bit longer than the other hugs that were just given out to the others.
Once they're all gone Courtney goes into the refrigerator for strawberry milk.
Till this day she still loves her strawberry milk.
She's gotta have it.
-HAD FUN? I ask while going over my lesson plans for school tomorrow.
-YEAH Courtney quips.
-THATS ALL THAT MATTERS I say with a loving smile. YOUR BROTHER AND SISTERS WILL BE BACK SOON I state. I SHOULD GET STARTED ON DINNER.
Corey, Dylan, Grace and Lily all went out laser tagging with Scott and Stiles.
-I ALREADY ORDERED CHINESE TAKEOUT Emily tells me as she sits on the couch watching "Law & Order svu". I GOT YOU CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD she tells me.
-THANK YOU BABE I say leaning over the back of the couch kissing her.
-I LOVE YOU Emily says taking my hand.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I say while gazing into her eyes.
-IM RIGHT HERE Courtney says in disgust while we kiss.
-WELL GO UPSTAIRS Emily says in response making me laugh.
She then reaches her arm back and pulls me over the couch so that I'm lying on top of her lap.
-GROSS Courtney says pretending to throw up in her mouth.
-GOODNIGHT I yell up to her once she's upstairs.
Hannah's POV
-THANKS MISSES COLLINS I say to Brooke's mom as I exit the Jeep. I'LL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW I tell them.
Once they pull off I walk up the stairs to my porch unlocking the door.
Walking in the house I see a bunch of people standing around drinking, kissing and smoking.
-MANNY WHAT IS ALL OF THIS? I cough as I walk through the cloud of marijuana smoke. MANNY! I call out but I don't see her.
After kicking some couple out of my room I get my pajamas on before going back downstairs in search of my sister.
-HANNY BEAR! Manny calls out once she sees me. HI BABY SIS she waves.
She's Drunk again.
Looking at her I see her in the sink in the laundry room.

-MOM AND DAD ARE GONNA KILL YOU I grit while trying to pull her out

-MOM AND DAD ARE GONNA KILL YOU I grit while trying to pull her out. C'MON GET UP I say helping her out of the sink.
After sobering her up a little by making her run on the treadmill for a while we finally go back downstairs.
-C'MON HAVE FUN Manny tells me while dancing on Craig Manning, her ex boyfriend.
Which also happens to be her first love and the first guy she's been pregnant by.
Not trying to down my own sister but Manny gets around.
She sleeps with random guys and drinks like all of the time.
-NO I say. THEY ALL HAVE TO GO HOME, I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW AND SO DO YOU I add.
-HUN, WE ALL HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW one of her blonde friends Paige says.
The other blonde is Emma, her best friend.
-I'LL TELL YOU WHAT Manny starts. IF YOU KISS HIM AND GO UPSTAIRS WITH HIM I'LL END THE PARTY she tells me with a smile.

 IF YOU KISS HIM AND GO UPSTAIRS WITH HIM I'LL END THE PARTY she tells me with a smile

Pulling the guy by the face I lean in to give him a deep and sensual kiss.
-DAMN MANNY'S LITTLE SISTER the guy laughs.
-THERE, I KISSED HIM I say. NOW SEND THEM HOME SO I CAN GO TO SLEEP.
-YOU FORGOT THE OTHER HALF OF THE DEAL my sister smirks.
-IM NOT GONNA SLEEP WITH HIM I reject her deal.
-THEN SLEEP WITH HIM she adds pointing to some random guy.
-NO MANNY I refuse.
-WHY? Manny questions. ARE YOU A LESBIAN?
-NO I lie.
-ARE YOU SCARED COURTNEY'S GONNA FIND OUT? she also questions with a smirk. I HEARD YOU MOANING HER NAME IN YOUR SLEEP LAST WEEK.
-SHUT UP I spit. YOU'RE LYING.
-GO UPSTAIRS WITH HIM AND ALL OF THIS IS OVER AND MOM AND DAD WONT HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR GAY FANTASIES my sister says.
-OKAY HUN Paige says. YOU'RE GOING A LITTLE TOO FAR, THAT'S YOUR LITTLE SISTER she says to manny.
-YEAH MANNY STOP Emma says.
-SHUT UP Manny tells them.
-CONTINUE WITH YOUR PARTY I scoff. IM GOING TO BED I add trying to walk away but she grabs my arm.
-TAKE HER UPSTAIRS she tells the guy causing him to lift me over his shoulder and begin to walk up the steps.
-STOP! I scream while hitting his back. MANNY STOP IM SORRY! I cry as he takes me in my room.
-CHILL OUT the guy says lying me down trying to take off my pants.
-GET OFF OF ME! I shout, kicking him in the face and running out of the back door.
-BITCH! I hear him shout back.
Running down the street I realize that I have no shoes on.
Finally making it to my destination I take out my phone to text Courtney.
After her texting back notifying me that she's awake I climb up the rail on the side of her house up to her window.
-HANNAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ARE YOU CRA...WHATS WRONG? Courtney whispers once she sees that I'm crying.
-I..IM SORRY FOR COMING SO LATE I...I C..CANT....
-OKAY BABE I NEED YOU TO CALM DOWN AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED Courtney says placing her hands on the side of my face so I can focus on her breathing.
-M..MA..MAN...
-WHAT DID MANNY DO? she questions me as I stutter and sob.
Sitting down on the bed I tell her everything that happened.
-YOU CANT GO BACK THERE Courtney says.
-I KNOW THATS WHY IM HERE I lowly say not trusting my voice at the moment.
-NO, HANNAH IM TELLING YOU THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING BACK my best friend tells me. YOU'RE STAYING HERE WITH ME she adds.
-I DON'T HAVE ANY OF MY...MY CLOTHES I stutter trying to take out my phone to text manny and ask her to bring me clothes.
-YOU'RE SHAKING Courtney whispers placing her hands on top of mine. JUST TAKE SOME OF MY CLOTHES she tells me. ITS GONNA BE OKAY she tells me as I lay my head in her lap crying.
After taking a shower I get back in bed with Courtney, holding her hand and cuddling her for the rest of the night as she sings me "Golden Slumbers" by The Beatles until I fall asleep.
...
THE NEXT MORNING
Courtney's POV
Sitting up watching Hannah sleep she finally starts to wake up.
-HEY Hannah says rubbing her eyes to clear her vision.
-HEY I smile back. ARE YOU HUNGRY? I ask her. I CAN GET DRESSED AND WE CAN GO TO THE BREW BEFORE SCHOOL I add.
-I SHOULD GET HOME she says. MY PARENTS ARE PROBABLY WORRIED.
-HANNAH YOU KNOW THEY'RE NOT WORRIED I respond. I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO BACK THERE I say.
Last night Hannah confessed to me that her parents are never home, and that they don't really care if her or Manny do drugs or have sex with the whole town.
They only care about if they're straight or not.
Apparently her parents are homophobic.
I guess that's why they've never wanted to meet my moms.
-I STILL SHOULD GO Hannah tells me. BUT THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING she adds giving me a hug.
-FINE I sigh. SEE YOU IN SCHOOL? I ask.
-YEAH she smiles before walking out of my room going back to the place she doesn't belong.

Hannah has a f'd up family 😳
Manny Santos is a horrible sister 😡😤
Hannah ran to Courtney 💞
Enjoy 😊
-D