DISAGREEMENTS

5 DAYS LATER
Isabella's POV
-WHO ARE YOU TEXTING? MAX? I tease Courtney as she sits on her bed smiling.
-HANNAH Courtney confesses.
-YOU TWO ARE GETTING REALLY CLOSE? I say with a side eye.
-NO WE'RE NOT my cousin disagrees. WE'RE THE SAME.
Turning around I see her smiling really hard at her phone.
-AND BY THE SAME YOU MEAN THAT SHE'S TOTALLY INTO YOU AS MORE THAN A FRIEND I add causing Courtney's head to snap up giving me her undivided attention. YEAH I quip. I ALREADY KNEW.
-H..HOW'D YOU?...
-COURTNEY THE GIRL BASICALLY DIES INSIDE WHEN YOU WALK IN THE ROOM I laugh. SHE GETS ALL TENSE AND HER EYES STAY GLUED TO YOU THE WHOLE TIME I add. SHE LITERALLY STOPS BREATHING! I exclaim.
-SHHH BELLA! She hisses at me getting up to close her bedroom door. OKAY SHE DOES LIKE ME Courtney tells me. AND IM ABOUT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE BUT YOU CANT TELL ANYONE PLEASE ISABELLA she begs.
-I WONT I tell her. I KNEW SHE LIKED YOU FOR A YEAR NOW AND I DIDN'T EVEN TELL YOU I laugh. THATS HOW GOOD OF A SECRET KEEPER I AM.
-FINE Courtney sighs. HANNAH KISSED ME she lowly says.
-WHEN?! I ask with bulging eyes.
-A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO she tells me. ONCE HERE IN MY ROOM AND ANOTHER TIME AFTER SCHOOL IN THE LIBRARY.
-AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WHY? I confusingly ask her making her shrug. DO YOU LIKE KISS BACK? OR DOES SHE DO ALL OF THE WORK?
-I KISSED BACK IN THE LIBRARY Courtney tells. BUT THAT WAS THE LAST TIME WE KISSED.
-I THOUGHT YOU LIKED MAX I say trying to understand everything she's telling me.
-I DO LIKE HIM, A LOT she starts. BUT HANNAH'S MY BEST FRIEND AND I CARE ABOUT HER SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO my cousin glumly says.
Suddenly as she sits there her eyes grow two times in size after looking down to check the text she just received.
-WHAT'S WRONG? I ask.
-UHH Is all she says shaking her head in confusion.
I quickly sigh and roll my eyes while walking over to her to see what she's staring at.
-OH MY GOD I quip once I see the pictures Hannah just sent to her.
From-Hannah🍌: How do I look?

-BELLA I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO Courtney whines

-DATE HER I quip. DAMN SHE'S HOT, OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT ABOUT HANNAH AND SHE HAS THE SAME NAME AS MY MOM I say out loud. IM GOING TO HELL AREN'T I? I lastly ask.
-ITS NOT FUNNY BELLA she says dropping her head down into her hands.
-JUST BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF AND THEM, COURT I say to her. NOW EXCUSE ME IM GONNA GO WATCH SOME STRAIGHT PORN TO GET HER OUT OF MY MIND I laugh.
-YOU CANT WATCH THAT she tells me. AT LEAST NOT HERE.
-ITS FINE, I'LL TURN MY VOLUME DOWN SO THEY WONT HEAR I smirk.
-WHATEVER Courtney shrugs and continues to do her homework.
Emily's POV
-ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE MONKEY I say to Corey. GET OFF OF MY BACK I laugh while walking in the house and putting her down.
Alison had a meeting with Principal Hackett and Brian for the English department chair so I picked the kids up from school.
Courtney was already home since the high school dismissed early today.
-MOMMY CAN WE GO TO THE PLAYGROUND? Lily questions now that we're all in the house.
-YEAH CAN WE? Grace begs.
-HOMEWORK FIRST I tell them.
-LETS GO Dylan says to his sisters. Running upstairs to do their homework.
-IM GONNA CHECK SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED HELP! I shout up to them.
Wondering if Courtney's home from dance practice yet I walk upstairs to her room.
-BUG I call out while opening her door and seeing her and Isabella sitting on her bed watching a video on her phone.
Walking further into her room to tap her I see exactly what they're watching taking me by surprise.
After snatching the earbuds from their ears they both look up at me in shock.
-MOM Courtney breathes out.
-PHONES, NOW! I yell at Isabella and Courtney.
-MOM I...
-COURTNEY DON'T TALK TO ME RIGHT NOW I say taking deep breaths.  IM CALLING YOUR MOM I say to Isabella.
-NO, MOM SHE DIDN'T MAKE ME DO ANYTHING my daughter says. I WILLINGLY STARTED WATCHING IT, IM SORRY she apologizes.
-I TURNED THE VIDEO ON Isabella admits. BUT IT WASN'T FOR COURTNEY TO WATCH, I WOULDN'T DO THAT KNOWING THAT YOU GUYS DON'T WANT HER WATCHING IT.
-YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE WATCHING IT!....YOU KNOW WHAT? I rhetorically ask them. IM NOT EVEN GONNA YELL AT YOU, YOU CAN DEAL WITH ALISON AND YOUR MOM ON THIS ONE AND COURTNEY YOU'RE GROUNDED AGAIN I say before walking out.
After calling Alison home and Hanna over the girls sit quietly in front of all three of us.
_________________________
Courtney's POV
-COURTNEY WHY WERE YOU WATCHING THAT? mama questions me. HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE STILL A CHILD she says. STOP TRYING TO RUSH IT, BE A KID.
-IM SORRY I lowly sob.
-NO YOU'RE NOT she says making me look up at her. YOU'RE SORRY BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT, NOT FOR WATCHING IT.
-AUNTIE ALI...
-SHUT UP ISABELLA She snaps at my cousin.
-WHY WOULD YOU WATCH IT HERE  IF YOU KNOW THEY DON'T ALLOW YOU TO DO SO? my aunt Hanna questions Isabella.
-WAIT WHAT? both my moms ask my aunt.
Standing there me and Isabella look at each other before looking back at them.
-GIRLS COULD YOU GO UPSTAIRS FOR A SEC? mom asks us.
Sitting at the top of the stairs we listen to the rest of their conversation.
Alison's POV
-WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WATCH IT HERE? I question Hanna. YOU ALLOW BELLA TO WATCH THAT?
-ALI, THEY'RE FOURTEEN AND BELLA'S ABOUT TO BE FIFTEEN THEY'RE GONNA WATCH IT REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE SAY ANYWAY..THEY'RE TEENAGERS Hanna says to me.
-I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT I mumble.
-HAN, WE DON'T ALLOW COURTNEY TO WATCH THAT Emily adds in. SHE JUST TURNED FOURTEEN, SHE'S STILL A KID.
-OKAY AND I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA DO IF YOU TELL THEM NO? our best friend asks. YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA LISTEN? she questions. DID WE LISTEN WHEN OUR PARENTS TOLD US NOT TO? I KNOW I DIDN'T.
-YEAH AND THATS WHY ISABELLA IS TURNING OUT EXACTLY LIKE YOU AT THAT AGE I snap causing the room to go silent.
-ITS PORN ALI, ITS BETTER TO WATCH IT AND BE EDUCATED ON THE SITUATION THAN TO GO OUT AND HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX AND HAVE A BABY AT FIFTEEN she snaps back.
-SHIT I hear Emily mumble.
-WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I ask her through a scoff.
-EXACTLY WHAT I SAID Hanna says crossing her arms.
Nodding my head in an understanding manner I walk away into the kitchen.

Hannah Santos everybody 😳🔥
Isabella is hilarious 😂
Alison vs Hanna
Who's right?
Who's wrong?
Enjoy 😊
-D