DARE NIGHT

"Turn left" the officer demanded as the group got their mugshots taken once again for the first time in years.

"Can we get some mattresses and blankets in here please?" Lydia asked the officer while they all sat on the cell bench.

"Yeah, I'll get you a medium sized cappuccino too while I'm at it" the cop told her.

"Really?" She asked shocked by his generosity.

"NO!" He yelled back turning off the lights and shutting the cell gate.

"Well you don't have to be rude about it" the red head scolded him.

"Lydia, shut up" the entire group told her making her cross her arms and pout like a child

______________________________

"Thank you, officer" Emily thanked the officer while allowing Courtney and Mechelle to come inside. "Sit" she strictly pressed making the two teens do as she said while they stared at her not knowing what's coming next.

"Are you having sex?" Alison jumped straight to the point already knowing that their daughter was sexually active in the past with her ex boyfriend Max

"No" Courtney quietly answered first as Mechelle stayed silent.

"I can always take you to the clinic and see if you are" The older blonde made sure to tell her younger duplicate. "So If you're lying you might as well...

"Mama, I already told you no" she replied. "I'm telling the truth" Courtney told her again.

"So why were you naked?" Emily pitched in along with her wife.

"We were...

"I wasn't talking to you so maybe it'd be a good idea if you just shut the hell up until we ask you something" she hissed at the boy that used to bully Courtney as kids making him automatically close his mouth. "Courtney why were you naked?" She repeated herself.

"We were just swimming" the soon to be 16 year old defended herself against her bulldog mothers.

"Funny, I didn't know swimming consisted of getting ass naked" Alison jumped in. "Did you babe?" She questioned Emily turning back to look at the teens.