START OF SOMETHING NEW

"HERE'S TO ALL OF YOU!" Emily shouted over the music that played in the backyard. "I just wanna say how proud I am of you guys" she said lowering her voice after Wayne turning down the music. "Proud of you girls" she corrected herself now looking at Courtney and her five best friends posing for the cameras.

"I'm so proud of you for growing from the six small girls your we're into gorgeous and intelligent women" The brunette continued

"I'm so proud of you for growing from the six small girls your we're into gorgeous and intelligent women" The brunette continued. "And Hannah, honey if you haven't heard it from anyone else just know im proud of you the most." "Last year was a hard one for you but you made it through" Emily told her daughters friend. "HERE'S TO MAKING IT TO SENIOR YEAR!" She exclaimed with the biggest smile.

It's been a year since Alison took Emily's advice and followed her dreams in Portland, Oregon. She told Emily that she wanted her to come along with her but Emily refused. I followed mine, now go follow yours..Just make sure you come back to me is what Emily told her a week before her leaving. Since her leaving Courtney started and finished her junior year along with the girls. Technically they're not finished yet but they only have two more weeks until move up day. Corey and Dylan turned 11 and now they'll be 12 in a month. Dylan started studying the art of Kung fu with Bentley and Corey recently got signed to her first modeling agency. Lily was chosen for anchor of the Rosewood Day junior sharks and Grace found out that she was gifted. In class she would mess around and get in trouble all of the time but when Emily took her to counseling they told her that it's because Grace was bored and needed to be challenged in school because she's extremely smart for someone her age. Nathan turned 1 and started to crawl. As for Emily she's just been waiting patiently to see her best friend again.

"To Amy" Courtney spoke up raising her solo cup in the air to toast to her late friend that would've been entering her senior year as well.

"TO AMY!" Everyone else chanted toasting and drinking their beverages.

"And Bentley here's to you making it to Junior year" Emily told her nephew. "I'm proud of each and every one of you" she added referring to Bentley, Dylan, Grace, Corey And Lily.

"Thanks aunt Em" Bentley replied with a single look before raising his cup too.