TOO EARLY

"Courtney, I told you last night" Hannah tried to remind the blonde after she attempted to kiss her. "We can't" she pulled back from her causing Courtney to drop her head in shame.

"I know I...I'm sorry Hannah" Courtney looked up into Hannah's eyes with tears in hers. "I just had to know" she stumbled upon her words. "About you..and me" the teen girl added in. "About us" She finished making Hannah scoff to herself.

"I'm not some experiment court you can't just kiss me when you're feeling gay for a few min...

"I know I'm so sorry, Hannah" Courtney apologized again now standing from the bed getting ready to leave the room but her hand was gently pulled back by the brunette behind her.

Courtney was sure that she would have to say goodbye to Hannah for good now. She kissed her and she played with her emotions too many times to count on her fingers. That was beyond crossing the line. Especially since she's still with Mechelle.

"Hannah, I'm sor...

"It's okay" Hannah cut her off by standing to her height.

The next thing she did surprised Courtney. She wasn't expecting it. Which is probably why it felt so good.

Leaning forward Hannah placed her lips on Courtney's. It shocked her a bit so she pulled away again; but she didn't want to stop so she continued. This time the kiss grew steamier as Hannah slid her tongue into her best friends mouth gaining complete dominance.

"Mmm" Courtney let out a moan into Hannah's mouth after feeling her hands travel up her shirt stopping to find a landing place on her breasts.

When Hannah realized that Courtney was enjoying the physical contact just as much as she was she continued to knead now using her thumbs to circle around the small buds on each of her perky boobs causing Courtney to wriggle some. By this time they were both breathing heavier than usual and Courtney had began to feel a throbbing sensation in a familiar area.
Hannah could clearly tell that the blonde was turned on and she must have been too because she slowly started to remove her dress allowing it to hit the floor right before doing the same to Courtney.

They began to kiss again while Hannah slid her hand down into the blondes panties. Again Courtney didn't protest so the brunette started to round her fingers in s circular motion causing more moans to escape her best friends mouth.

"Wait" Courtney stopped Hannah this time making her give off a confused face. "I wanna try something" the blonde quipped sitting herself and Hannah down on the bed prior to peppering kisses down her body until she reached her underwear.

Looking back up at Hannah she started to remove the fabric. Now hovering above the final destination Courtney leaned down to...

[Baby Crying]

Quickly rising from her bed after hearing the sound of her daughter's cries Hannah turned to see Hope sitting awake in her pack'n'play crying.