APOLOGIES

1 MONTH LATER
Courtney's POV
-MOM WHERE'S MAMA? I ask my mom.
-THE SCHOOLS HAVING THIS TEACHERS MEETING AND IT WAS MANDATORY FOR HER TO GO my mom tells me.
-WELL, WHY AREN'T YOU THERE? I ask.
-IM A COACH she quips. IT WASN'T MANDATORY FOR ME.
-OH I say laughing at her.
-WHAT'S WRONG? she questions, turning the tv off.
-MOM, CAN I GO TO THE GRILLE? I ask.
Most kids my age wouldn't even ask for permission, they'd just walk out but my moms raised me better than that.
-WITH WHO? Mom questions. THE GIRLS?
-N..NO I stutter. ISABELLA I add.
She then looks over at me and sighs.
-LOOK I KNOW THAT BELLA'S YOUR COUSIN AND THAT YOU LOVE HER she starts. BUT I HONESTLY DON'T WANT YOU AROUND HER AT THE MOMENT she tells me. HANNA DOESN'T EVEN WANT YOU AROUND HER.
-I KNOW BUT I THINK SHE REALLY WANTS TO APOLOGIZE I tell her. I'LL BE REALLY CAREFUL AND I'LL TEXT YOU EVERY TWENTY MINUTES TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE OKAY I try to convince her.
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT mom laughs. JUST BE BACK FOR DINNER, OKAY?
-ALRIGHT I quip. THANK YOU MOMMY I say kissing her cheek and leaving out.
...
Now walking down the street my phone starts to ring.
I answer the call seeing that it's my best friends.
They usually call me on a party line so we all can talk at the same time.
-HEY I say.
-COME OVER BROOKE'S HOUSE Sofia exclaims. WE'RE GONNA WATCH THE NEW JORDAN LIST Video together she adds.
-JORDAN IS SO CUTE Ailyn squeals in the background.
-I ACTUALLY CANT I tell them. IM MEETING UP WITH ISABELLA.
-THE COUSIN THAT ALMOST GOT YOU RAPED? Hannah questions. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU COURTNEY?
-NO, HANNAH SHE DIDN'T ALMOST GET ME RAPED OKAY? I say now kind of annoyed.
-THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING Brooke adds.
-WELL ITS NOT TRUE I defend her even though it is kinda true. I'LL CALL YOU GUYS LATER, SHE'S HERE.
-GOOD LUCK they all say in unison.
I hang up the phone and walk over to Isabella.
-HEY COURTNEY Isabella murmurs.
-HEY I say back.
As we stand there it begins raining.
-LETS GO INSIDE I loudly say over the sound of the patters on the ground.
She nods and we go inside to order.
After an hour or so of sitting quietly Isabella finally breaks he silence.
-COURTNEY IM REALLY REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT NIGHT Isabella says first. I SHOULD'VE LISTENED AND I FEEL LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON AND COUSIN.
-BELLA, I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY I tell her.
-SAY THAT YOU FORGIVE ME she suggests.
-I ALMOST GOT RAPED BECAUSE OF YOU BELLA I quietly yell at her. I TOLD YOU NOT TO INVITE ANYONE BECAUSE MY MOMS SAID NO AND YOU ACTED AS THOUGH YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE.
-I KNOW Isabella says starting to cry. BUT ITS JUST YOU REALLY LIKE HIM AND I JUST WANTED TO HELP HIM LIKE YOU TOO.
-WELL TRUST ME I DON'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE I mutter.
-WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOU FORGIVE ME? she sobs lightly. I'LL DO ANYTHING, I JUST MISS MY COUSIN.
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING I state. JUST BE YOURSELF, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY COOL FOR ME TO LOVE YOU.
-I CAN DO THAT Isabella smiles. COUSINS AGAIN? she questions.
-COUSINS AGAIN I laugh, standing up to give her a hug.
__________________________
Alison's POV
Still at school I start to get really impatient.
I was told that this meeting was mandatory but I also told Hackett that I wanted to get home on time so I can have dinner with Emily and the kids.
THIS MEETING WENT A LITTLE PAST THE END TIME BUT THAT'S OKAY May our vice principal says to everyone with a smile. YOU GUYS CAN GO NOW, HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND she adds before walking out.
Grabbing my belongings and standing up from the table I see a pair of feet approach me.
Now looking up I see exactly who the pair of feet belong to.
-ALISON Maya says giving me a wholesome smile.

-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I ask her.
-IM THE NEW GUIDANCE COUNSELOR HERE Maya informs me.
-YOU GIVING GUIDANCE? I ask with a chuckle. THAT'S IRONIC I quip.
As I turn to leave out the room Maya grabs my hand.
-ALISON, I...I WANTED TO SAY THAT IM SORRY she says.
My eyes quickly go down to her hand and back up at her, sending off warning signs.
She then gets the hint and releases her grip on my hand.
-YEAH THANKS FOR THAT I say swinging the door open and leaving out.
Now out in my car I pick up my phone to let Emily know that I'm on my way home.
-HEY LOVE Emily says once she answers the phone causing me to blush like crazy.
-HEY I say back. IM ON MY WAY HOME I add.
-WAIT CAN YOU STOP AT THE GROCERY STORE AND PICK UP APPLE JUICE FOR DYL? she questions. HE GOES THROUGH IT SO FAST.
-YEAH I laugh. I'LL PICK SOME UP, DO YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE WHILE IM OUT?
-NO Emily quips. I JUST CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HERE she adds.
-WHY? I ask while still blushing.
-BECAUSE I MISS YOU she admits. YOU'RE TOTALLY BLUSHING RIGHT NOW AREN'T YOU? she questions through her laughs.
-NO I scoff.
-YEAH YOU ARE Emily laughs.
-MAYBE I AM I confess. WHATEVER IM GOING TO THE STORE AND THEN I'LL BE THERE.
-ALRIGHT CUTIE she coos. I MADE YOU BLUSH she teases.
-GO TO HELL I joke. LOVE YOU.
-LOVE YOU Emily lastly says before hanging up.
I smile to myself once more before heading to the grocery store.
1 HOUR LATER
Emily's POV
-OKAY MAMA SHOULD BE PULLING UP SOON I tell the kids. GRACE, LILY GO SET THE TABLE I direct.
-SHE SAID ME Grace whines while shoving Lily.
-NO SHE SAID ME Lily whines back.
-I SAID BOTH OF YOU NOW HURRY I quip.
They both pout and walk over to the dinner table with the plates.
-DYLAN YOU'RE ON LOOK OUT AND COREY YOU TAKE THE GIFT AND SIT ON TOP OF IT SO SHE WONT FIND IT I demand. AND LASTLY, COURTNEY YOU'LL SIT OUT ON THE PORCH AND STALL HER UNTIL I COME TO THE DOOR.
Everyone nods their heads and goes to their posts.
Once I see that the kids have everything setup I go to the door and open it revealing Alison and Courtney.
-HEY I quip. COME IN AND RELAX I add removing her coat for her.
-OKAY WHAT'S GOING ON? Alison questions.
-MAMA WE MADE DINNER FOR YOU Corey exclaims.
-YOU DID? Alison asks our second daughter.
I take both of Ali's hands and lead her to the dining room.
-WHAT'S ALL OF THIS FOR? Alison questions.
-JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU I tell her while smiling. THE KIDS ALREADY ATE DINNER SO THIS IS JUST FOR US I add in.
A quick smile comes to Alison's face before she brings me in for a slow sensual kiss.
-IM STARVING she quips.
-LETS EAT I reply.
40 MINUTES LATER
-GOODNIGHT I say to the kids.
-BUT MOM they all whine.
-GO TO SLEEP Alison instructs them.
Courtney sighs and climbs in her bed while the twins return to each of their rooms.
After getting them to go to sleep Alison and I decide to hit the sack as well.
-MAYA WORKS AS THE NEW GUIDANCE COUNSELOR AT THE SCHOOL NOW Alison mumbles.
-SERIOUSLY? I ask.
-YUP my wife quips.
Looking at her I can see the distress all over her face.
-ALI, ITS GONNA BE OKAY I say. MAYBE MAYA'S CHANGED, MAYBE SHE DIDN'T BUT JUST BECAUSE SHE'S YOUR COWORKER THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER, RIGHT? I ask her.
-RIGHT she agrees. BUT THANK YOU FOR TONIGHT Alison coos while climbing on top of me.
-YOU'RE VERY WELCOME I laugh out as she kisses and nibbles on my neck.
-IS THE DOOR LOCKED? Alison questions as she unbuttons my pants.
-NO I say shaking my head.
Stopping for a quick second she gets up and locks the door, coming back over after removing her own clothes.
Just as Alison walks closer I wrap my arms around her waist before pinning her down on the bed with her arms above her head. (That rhymed lol)
-YOU'RE SO SEXY Alison seductively says, tracing her finger down my jawline.
Going further and further down Alison's face meets my sex.
-SIT Alison instructs me.
-ALI IM NOT GONNA SIT ON YOUR FACE BABE I tell her.
-JUST DO IT EMILY she demands.
Sighing, I get in a straddling position above her face.
Suddenly the lights shut off indicating a black out.
Usually the routine for blackouts is to get lanterns and a bunch of other supplies that you might need during the power outage.
-I'LL GO IN THE BASEMENT AND GET THE LANTERNS I frustratingly sigh, climbing off of her and putting my robe on.
-IM SORRY BABE Alison apologizes.
-ITS FINE I quip. LETS JUST GET THIS OVER WITH I add before we both head downstairs to gather supplies.

Emison smut interrupted AGAIN 😂
Don't worry, Smut is coming 😏
Isabella apologized to Courtney ❤️
Maya is back 😫
Enjoy 😊
-D