WEEKEND WITH DAD

4 WEEKS LATER
Courtney's POV
The house is pretty quiet today since Grace and Lily are at their dad's house for the first time and Corey and Dylan are at their overnight camp.
Outside sitting on the swinging chair on our porch I see Max walking out of the house.
-HEY COURTNEY Max waves.
Usually I don't speak to him but after seeing what he did for Amy on Snapchat I think it's time to stop being a bitch towards him.
~Flashback~
-I'LL GO FIND US A TABLE Amy smiles as we all stand in line getting our lunch.
-WHY? Sofia questions her. YOU DON'T HONESTLY THINK WE'RE ALL YOUR FRIENDS JUST BECAUSE COURTNEY'S YOUR FRIEND RIGHT? she chuckles.
-I THOUGHT YOU GUYS LIKED...
-WE DON'T Sofia cuts Amy off.
-SOFIA SHUT UP I snap at her. LEAVE HER ALONE, LIKE I TOLD YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE AMY'S MY FRIEND AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT FRANKLY I DON'T GIVE A SHIT I rudely say.
-ARE YOU STILL IN YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT HANNAH OR...
-SHEESH SOFIA STOP TALKING! I yell. AMY JUST GO FIND A TABLE WE'LL BE OVER THERE I smile at her.
-OKAY Amy smiles back walking off to find some seats.
While standing in line paying for my lunch I hear a loud crash causing us all to turn around.
-WHAT'S GOING ON? I ask trying to see over the crowd.
After minutes of pushing through everyone I hear Rosewood's Queen Bee Mila screaming at someone.
-THIS IS OUR TABLE! she yells. THE POPS SIT OVER HERE AND LOSERS SIT OVER THERE SO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SECTION she also shouts.
Finally getting there I see Amy on the floor covered in milk and food as Mila smiles at her.

Looking as if she's about to cry while everyone including Sofia and Brooke laughs at her Amy gets up and runs out of the cafeteria

-AMY WAIT UP! I call out chasing behind her.
After searching the school for my friend having no luck in finding her I get a Snapchat Message showing Max telling Mila off.
He even called her a stuck up spoiled no tit having bitch after telling her that no one really likes her and that she'll be someone's side bitch that jerks off bar losers in a couple of years.
Exiting the message I try to call Amy getting no answer.
Standing in the middle of the hall the bell for class rings causing me to sigh and head to Spanish.
~End Of Flashback~
-HEY I wave back.
-CAN I TALK TO YOU? my neighbor questions me.
-ITS A FREE COUNTRY, WHY NOT? I mutter as he sits down next to me.
-I HEARD ABOUT HANNAH Max starts.
-IM SURE EVERYONE DID I respond. AND NOW HANNAH'S GONE BECAUSE I CHOSE TO BE A BITCH INSTEAD OF TELLING HER THE TRUTH I add.
-COURTNEY YOU'RE NOT A BITCH he tries to convince me. MILA, SOFIA, BROOKE AND HAILEY ARE BITCHES he declares. IF ANYTHING YOU'RE A SAINT AND I MESSED UP he adds. I SHOULD'VE TOLD YOU ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HAILEY BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE I WASN'T SURE HOW LONG I WAS GONNA BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER. I STARTED FALLING FOR YOU AS SOON AS I MET YOU, YOU AND YOUR SENSIBLE WAYS HAD ME AT HELLO Max nervously chuckles. I BROKE UP WITH HAILEY THE SAME DAY YOU FOUND OUT he confesses. SHE'S NOT FOR ME, I WANT YOU COURTNEY.
-REALLY? I ask.
-YEAH Max nods. WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND COURTNEY?
Bringing a smile to my face I do the expected leaning in to kiss him.
-YES I answer making him kiss me again.
__________________________
1 HOUR LATER
Emily's POV
-YES ALI I REMEMBER I say to my wife over the phone.
She's in Philly with CeCe, Charles, Jason and Jade until tomorrow afternoon and needs me to pick up Dylan and Corey from camp in the morning.
-BABE THE GIRLS ARE CALLING I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER I cut her off once I see Grace and Lily's phone number appear on my screen. HELLO? I ask clicking over to the other line.
-MOMMY Grace lowly speaks into the phone.
-YEAH BABY I answer. WHY ARE YOU WHISPERING? I ask my youngest daughter.
-MOMMY WE WANNA COME HOME she whimpers.
-WHY? WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU CRYING? I ask multiple questions.
-WE WANNA COME HOME WITH YOU AND MAMA she continues to cry.
-GRACIE STOP CRYING I tell her. WHAT HAPPENED? I THOUGHT BRIAN WAS BEING NICE I add.
-HE WAS Grace informs me. BUT HIS FRIEND CAME OVER AND HE MADE US GO UPSTAIRS BECAUSE OF HER WHICH WAS FINE BUT LILY WENT BACK DOWNSTAIRS TO GET SOME WATER AND YELLED AT HER AND HIT HER she cries. WE DON'T WANNA COME BACK HERE.
-HE DID WHAT! I rhetorically ask raising my voice.
-HE YELLED AT HER AND...
-YEAH BABY I HEARD YOU I cut her off. WHERE'S LILY? I ask.
-RIGHT HERE Lily speaks up through her sobs. YOU'RE ON SPEAKER PHONE she adds.
-OKAY, GIRLS DO ME A FAVOR I start. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS IN THE ROOM? I ask.
-YES Lily and Grace say in unison.
-STAY THERE AND DON'T COME OUT UNTIL I GET THERE I tell them. IM ON MY WAY I add hanging up the phone and quickly leaving the house.
Now outside of Brian's house blazing with fury I rush up to his doorstep opening the door without knocking.
-HEY! A blonde shouts while straddling his lap.
-GRACE, LILY! I yell up the stairs. GET YOUR THINGS WE'RE GOING HOME I tell them after them running to the top of the stairs looking down at me.
-WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DO..
-DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING LAY A FINGER ON MY KIDS AGAIN I grit through my teeth whipping around to face Brian.
-WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING IN HERE...
Turning back around to whoever the blonde bimbo is I throw a right punch across her face knocking her to the ground.
-MIND YOUR BUSINESS I tell her.
-MOMMY WE'RE READY Lily informs me as they run down the stairs hugging me.
-GO GET IN THE CAR I tell them trying to steady my breathing.
-THIS IS MY WEEKEND Brian tells me.
-NOT ANYMORE IM TAKING THEM HOME I quip.
-THEY DON'T NEED TO BE HOME WITH YOU he disagrees. YOU'RE CORRUPTING THEM WITH YOUR LESBIAN BULLSHIT he adds pulling out his phone to show me a picture he took of them.

 YOU'RE CORRUPTING THEM WITH YOUR LESBIAN BULLSHIT he adds pulling out his phone to show me a picture he took of them

-ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT MY DAUGHTER IS GAY AND THAT SHE LIKES HER OWN SISTER? I ask stifling a laugh.
-LOOK WHAT SHE'S DOING Brian points out.
-SHE'S ONLY EIGHT AND SHE'S HER SISTER! I yell. SHE CAN KISS HER ON THE CHEEK ANYTIME SHE WANTS.
-AND IM THEIR DAD I CAN DISCIPLINE THEM WHENEVER I WANT he sternly tells me.
-TRY IT AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS I test him turning around to walk towards the door.
-IM TAKING THIS BACK TO THE COURTS he adds only making me more furious causing me to punch him too.
-STAY AWAY FROM THEM I mutter before walking out to my car. ARE YOU OKAY? I ask my daughters now that I'm in the car.
-MHM they both hum and nod.
-GOOD I quip. YOU DON'T EVER HAVE TO GO WITH HIM AGAIN I tell them before driving off.

COURTNEY HAS A BOYFRIEND 😒
MAX TOLD MILA OFF 😂
#MOURTNEY 🤔
BRIAN HIT LILY 😳😡
DON'T MESS WITH MAMA EMILY 🤛🏼
Enjoy 😊
-D