KIDS AGAIN

My manip tho 😍
1 WEEK LATER
Alison's POV
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET GIRL I whisper in Courtney's ear as she turns her body. WAKE UP BABY I add while giving her thigh a light tap.
Seeing that she isn't waking up I lie down on top of her back, giving tiny kisses to the side of her face.
-MAMA STOP Courtney whines.
-C'MON GET UP I say in response. YOU CANT SLEEP IN ON YOUR FOURTEENTH BIRTHDAY.
-FINE my daughter groans. ONLY BECAUSE I CANT WAIT FOR THE PARTY TONIGHT she smiles.
-YEAH I glumly say.
While staring at her messy curls and beautiful face I start to get teary eyed.
-WHAT'S WRONG MAMA? Courtney yawns.
-I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE ALREADY FOURTEEN I admit as I cup her face in my hands.
-YOU SAID THE SAME THING LAST YEAR MAMA she replies with a slight smile.
-I KNOW I confess. JUST DON'T GO GROWING UP ON ME TOO FAST I add, holding her in my arms and smelling the sweet scent of her green apple shampoo that she loves to use so much.
-I WON'T Courtney says back to me.
-PROMISE ME I pout while now squeezing her tightly.
-IM NOT she giggles.
-OKAY I sigh in relief.
-MAMA? Courtney mumbles into my shoulder.
-HMM? I hum.
-I CANT BREATHE she grunts with a struggle to get loose.
-SORRY I quip before letting her go. LETS GET YOU READY I add.
As Courtney gets showered I go back in the room with Emily.
-WHAT'S WRONG? Emily questions as I throw my head down into the pillows on our bed.
-SHE'S GROWING UP I groan into the pillow.
-OF COURSE SHE'S GROWING UP, ALI Emily chuckles. WHY IS THAT A PROBLEM? THEY'RE ALL GONNA GROW UP.
-DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING AT FOURTEEN? I exaggerate.
Emily gets quiet and raises one of her brows.
-NO Emily answers. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT FOURTEEN? she asks.
-THAT DOESN'T MATTER I quip.
-NO, NO, NO she stops me. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT THE AGE OF FOURTEEN? she questions again.
-NOTHING I laugh.
-WHATEVER YOU LITTLE HARLOT Emily jokes rolling me over.
-THAT'S NOT NICE I gasp through laughs.
-IT'S OKAY Emily says now on top of me. I LOVE YOUR LITTLE HARLOT WAYS she teases again, leaning down to peck my lips.
I peck her lips in return before deepening the kiss.
-MOMMY, MAMA! one of the twins shout, interrupting us again.
-RIGHT ON TIME Emily giggles.
Sitting up we see Corey standing at the end of our bed.
-WHAT'S WRONG? I ask her.
-DYLAN WONT GET UP she tells us.
Both me and Emily glance at each other before jumping up and running into their room.
-DYL Emily frantically says running over to his side.
-BABY WHAT'S WRONG? I ask once I see him just staring into space.
-DYLAN, TALK TO US PLEASE Em begs him.
While still staring at the ceiling two tears drop from his eyes strolling down his lightly tanned cheeks.
-THE KIDS AT SCHOOL CALL ME STUPID BECAUSE OF MY AUTISM Dylan states.
-WHAT DID MRS. REED DO? I ask.
-ME AND DYLAN TOLD HER BUT SHE TOLD US TO STOP BEING TATTLE TELLS Corey informs us.
-I'LL HANDLE HER Emily tells us.
-LISTEN TO ME DYLAN I start. NOTHING ABOUT YOU IS STUPID, AND IM NOT JUST TELLING YOU THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE MY SON I add. YOU HAVE THE HIGHEST RANKING IN THAT DAMN CLASS SO YOU'RE NOT STUPID AND NEVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE, OKAY?
-OKAY Dylan sniffles giving me a hug.
-WE LOVE YOU Emily tells him and Corey. NOW GO SEE YOUR SISTER AND TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY she adds as they run out of the room. IM GONNA PUNCH THAT BITCH Emily tells me once they're gone.
-C'MON KILLER I laugh.
...
3 HOURS LATER
Courtney's POV
Sitting down at the dinner table with the girls my little sister comes over to me and snaps a picture with her iPad.

3 HOURS LATER Courtney's POV Sitting down at the dinner table with the girls my little sister comes over to me and snaps a picture with her iPad