CUSTODY BATTLE

Unedited
2 WEEKS LATER
Alison's POV
-GIRLS ARE YOU READY? I ask Lily and Grace.
-YES MAMA they both glumly say walking down the stairs.
-MAMA WHAT IF HE GETS TO KEEP THEM? Courtney questions.
-THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN Emily buts in. THIS FAMILY IS STAYING TOGETHER she adds.
Brian recently showed up out of the blue and issued for us to go to court for legal custody over Grace and Lily.
-WE DON'T KNOW THAT EMILY I sigh. HE HAS A LAWYER, WE DON'T I say.
-WE DO HAVE A LAWYER Emily tells me.
-WHO? the girls ask.
-YOU'LL SEE ONCE WE GET THERE she tells us. COURTNEY WATCH COREY AND DYLAN PLEASE.
-OKAY Courtney says. I PROMISE NOT TO INVITE ANYONE OVER Courtney mumbles.
-THANK YOU I say giving her, Dylan and Corey kisses. LISTEN TO YOUR SISTER I tell the twins as we leave out.
-THEY'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE Emily says referring to Grace and Lily.
She takes my hand in hers and we head to the court house.
...
-DO YOU HAVE A LAWYER AVAILABLE? the judge questions as we stand in front of him.
Just as I'm about to open my mouth to tell him no, the doors open.
-COUNSELOR SPENCER HASTINGS, YOUR HONOR Spencer announces as she walks in.
I look over at Emily and she smiles at me.
-I TOLD YOU WE'RE STAYING TOGETHER she whispers.
...
-YOUR HONOR MY CLIENT IS THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER AND HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE ABLE TO SEE HIS DAUGHTERS Brian's lawyer tells the judge.
-WITH ALL DO RESPECT YOUR HONOR, HIS CLIENT IS FULL OF SHIT Spencer spits. HE RAVES ABOUT WANTING TO SEE AND SPEND TIME WITH HIS DAUGHTERS BUT WHEN MY CLIENT GAVE HIM THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO HE DID NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT she adds. HE WAS LATE TO PICK THE GIRLS UP AND HE WOULD CALL STATING THAT HE COULDN'T MAKE IT BECAUSE OF HIS BROKEN FINGER Spencer tells the judge while chuckling a little. I DIDN'T KNOW A BROKEN FINGER COULD STOP YOU FROM SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR CHILDREN, DOES YOUR FINGER HURT NOW?
-OBJECTION YOUR HONOR! the other lawyer shouts.
-OVERRULED Judge Pierce tells the man. CONTINUE COUNSELOR he says to Spencer.
After calling Grace and Lily up to the stand to ask who they want to live with the court goes on break.
-YOU GIRLS HUNGRY? I ask the twins.
-YEAH
-YES
Both Lily and Grace respond.
While standing in line at the food court up the street Brian walks over to us.
-HEY MY LITTLE PRINCESSES Brian exclaims in a fake voice making Emily roll her eyes.
-HI BRIAN they both sadly mumble.
-DID YOU TELL THEM TO CALL ME THAT? Brian questions Emily and I.
-NO BRIAN I laugh. THEY ACTUALLY DON'T LIKE YOU, THAT WAS THEIR DECISION TO CALL YOU THAT AND I WONT FORCE THEM TO CALL YOU DAD WHEN YOU'RE NOT MUCH OF ONE I snap.
-THEY LOVE ME AND YOU'RE PARANOID IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE he responds.
-ITS NOT PARANOIA IF ITS REAL Spencer quips while scowling at him.

Once he walks away Emily kneels down to the girls height.
-YOU KNOW, JUST BECAUSE WE CALL HIM BRIAN DOESN'T MEAN YOU GIRLS HAVE TO Emily tells them.
-WE KNOW Lily says eating her mozzarella sticks.
-MAMA WE DON'T WANNA GO WITH HIM Grace says starting to cry.
-YOU'RE NOT I tell them. YOU MIGHT HAVE TO VISIT HIM SOMETIMES BUT I THINK THAT'LL BE IT I add.
-WE GOTTA GET BACK Spencer tells us.
We finish our food before walking back into the courtroom.
Courtney's POV
As I sit in the den playing with Pepe I start to think about Lily and Grace.
-DON'T WORRY I say to Pepe. THEY'RE COMING BACK I add, mostly trying to convince myself.
Though being a big sister can be challenging and really really frustrating, I love my little sisters and I want them to stay here with us.
-COCO I hear one of the twins say.
Turning around I see both Dylan and Corey standing there.
-GRACE AND LILY AREN'T COMING BACK ARE THEY? Corey questions through her whimpers.
-C'MERE I say to the both of them.
They both come sit down next to me on the couch as I wrap my arms around them.
-I DON'T KNOW I say. BUT YOU KNOW EVEN IF THEY DON'T WE'LL ALWAYS SEE THEM AND WE'LL STAY CLOSE JUST LIKE THE BRADY BUNCH I add with a smile.
-WHO'S THE BRADY BUNCH? Dylan questions. I WANT US TO STAY CLOSE LIKE THE DIAZ FAMILY he adds referring to the new Disney channel show "Stuck in the Middle".
-YEAH Corey exclaims. CAN WE STAY CLOSE LIKE THAT?
-ALRIGHT I laugh. WE'LL STAY CLOSE LIKE THE DIAZ FAMILY I add. FOREVER.
They both smile at me and I turn on the actual show for them since they love it so much.
Emily's POV
-GIRLS YOU SAY YOU LOVE LIVING AT HOME RIGHT? Spencer questions them causing them to nod their heads yes.
-PLEASE SAY YOUR ANSWER the judge tells them.
-SORRY Grace apologizes. YES WE LOVE LIVING AT HOME.
-MAY I ASK WHY YOU LOVE IT? Spencer asks.
-BECAUSE They both say at once.
-YOU GO AHEAD LILY Grace tells her.
-WELL WE LOVE OUR ROOM AND OUR DOG SHE'S FUNNY WHEN SHE FARTS she says while laughing. WE ALSO LOVE OUR MAMA AND MOMMY AND DYLAN AND COURTNEY AND COREY Lily states. WE LOVE OUR HOUSE AND OUR FRIENDS AND SCHOOL AND OUR TEACHER AND WE LOVE MAMA'S CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIES AND..AND WE LOVE YOU TOO AUNTIE SPENCER she adds as they both smile showing their teeth.
I laugh at their enthusiasm before the judge takes me, Alison and Brian on the back patio to discuss the ruling.
-MISTER KEEN I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WOULD LIKE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR DAUGHTERS The judge says causing Alison and I to become nervous while standing there.

-AND YOU WANT YOUR DAUGHTERS TO STAY WITH YOU? he questions Alison.
-YEAH, I DO Alison tell him with a shaky voice.
-WELL THE GIRLS SEEM TO LIKE WHERE THEY'RE AT NOW AND WE WOULDN'T WANT TO TAKE THEM AWAY FROM THAT ENVIRONMENT SO WE'RE DECIDING TO KEEP FULL CUSTODY WITH THE MOTHER he tells Brian. IF MS. DILAURENTIS-FIELDS IS OKAY WITH THE GIRLS SPENDING TIME WITH YOU THATS FINE he adds. CONGRATULATIONS he tells us before walking away.
-THIS IS BULLSHIT Brian quips, walking away as well.
I turn to say something to Alison but she pulls my face into hers, bringing me in for a loving kiss.
We then rush back in with Spencer and the girls.
-THANK YOU SPENCE Alison says hugging Spencer tightly.

-THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS ALLOWING MY NIECES TO LIVE WITH THAT ASSHOLE Spencer laughs

-THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS ALLOWING MY NIECES TO LIVE WITH THAT ASSHOLE Spencer laughs. I LOVE YOU GUYS she adds.
-BYE AUNTIE SPENCER, TELL AUNTIE ARIA THAT SHE OWES ME TWO DOLLARS! Grace shouts as Spencer gets in her car.
We all laugh before getting ice cream to celebrate and heading home.
No Ones POV
Now back home Alison, Emily and the girls exit the car.
As soon as they open the door to walk in Courtney, Corey and Dylan ambush them with hugs at the door.
-YOU'RE BACK Dylan excitedly says giving his little sisters hugs and kisses.
-I TOLD YOU I WASN'T GONNA LET ANYTHING HAPPEN Emily says to her kids.
The kids all run to the backyard to play as Alison and Emily go up to their room.
-IM EXHAUSTED Alison tells her wife while yawning.
-YOU ARE? Emily questions her. THATS FUNNY, IM NOT she seductively says to her.
She then removes Ali's shirt and begins to pepper kisses down her stomach.
-I LOVE YOU Emily tells Alison.
-I LOVE YOU TOO Alison moans as the brunette places love marks all over her bare skin.
Emily then removes Alison's pants and throws them somewhere in the room.
-MMM...HURRY UP BEFORE THE KIDS COME UP Alison quietly moans as she bites down on her bottom lip.
Just as Emily gets to pulling her laced panties down she pecks her soaking core before standing back up.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Alison questions.
-PAYBACK Emily smirks as she walks out.

Brian THOUGHT!!! BITCH BYE 👋🏻
Spencer's a Badass Lawyer.
Grace and Lily don't like Brian.
Courtney's a good big sister.
Emily got Alison back 😂
Enjoy 😊
-D