WILD NIGHTS Pt. 2

THE SAME NIGHT

Riding down Main Street in the car with Emily, Alison continues to look for a parking spot as her wife continues to complain.

"I just don't get why we had to come out to a club" Emily says while looking at the long line around the building.

"Because I'm trying to...

"Cheer me up, I've been depressed since mom slipped into her coma" Emily cuts Alison off. "Yatta yatta I know" the Brunette murmurs.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" Alison quips already knowing that Emily rolled her eyes without even turning to witness her do so.

"How do you do that? The Brunette curiously questions.

"Because I've known you my whole life and I'm your wife so I know you like the back of my hand" The blonde says with a smirk while finally finding a parking spot and jumping in it. "And I just want you to try not to be so stressed for one night and enjoy yourself" Alison adds in. "Do you think you could do that?" She asks her wife.

Also knowing that the blonde won't stop bugging her Emily nods her head yes.

"Yeah I can do that" She answers.

Lightly slapping both hands down on either side of Emily's face Alison pulls her in for a quick kiss before wiping the smeared lipstick off of her face.

"Good" Alison happily chirps. "Because you didn't really have a choice" the blonde says making Emily laugh.

Exiting the car the two women walk straight into the huge nightclub hand and hand while searching for their friends.

...

Meanwhile back in the house while her parents are out having fun, Courtney lies on her bed surfing the web for prom dresses.

Rosewood usually throws a Junior or Senior prom but being a member of the student body council Courtney and a couple of her other peers convinced Principal Hackett to allow the sophomores to have prom with the juniors.

She and the girls all decided that they would go but in Courtney's eyes everything has fallen apart.

Each of the girls have boyfriends and they barely spend time together anymore.

The plan was to get to the end of sophomore year and go to prom together but it looks like that won't happen.

One of the six girls the blonde planned on going to prom with was now dead and Courtney couldn't feel any more lonelier than she feels now.

Amy's dead, she and Hannah are fighting, Ailyn's too busy with the blondes cousin Bentley, Sofia and Brooke are MIA and now Isabella her own cousin doesn't even talk to her anymore.

Just thinking about Isabella and her no good boyfriend Courtney scoffs to herself.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Hearing a knock at the door Courtney looks up to see her grandfather in her doorway.