NOT MY DAD

THREE WEEKS LATER

"What are you doing? What is this?" Julio laughed as Corey sat in the passenger seat nodding her head and singing along to the music blasting through the stereo.

"It's Fifth Harmony" Corey told him causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"Fifth who?" He rhetorically asked. "That's Not even harmonizing; none of those girls can sing" he shot back causing her face to go blank. "What?" Julio laughed since she had been staring at him for a minute now without blinking.

"Camila Cabello can sing, Dinah Jane can sing, Ally Brooke can sing, Normani Hamilton can sing and excuse me for what I'm about to say but Lauren Jauregui can sing her ass off" the eleven year old girl argued him down. "Don't ever say that they can't sing again" she scolded him.

"Alright, alright" the man chuckled throwing his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry" Julio apologized through his laughter. "But I'd rather listen to music like this, check this out" he told his biological daughter switching the song to one of his favorites.

"Who is this?" Corey asked turning to Julio.

"You don't know who Pac is?" He questioned but all she did was shake her head. "Dylan, do you know who he is?"

"No" Dylan finally mumbled while staring out of the back seat window.

"Wow" Julio raised his eyebrows and shook his head. "My kids don't know who Tupac is" he added in causing the both of them to turn and look at him.

 "My kids don't know who Tupac is" he added in causing the both of them to turn and look at him

Neither one of them had ever heard the man address them as his children so the first time that he actually did they both were kind of appalled

Neither one of them had ever heard the man address them as his children so the first time that he actually did they both were kind of appalled. He was even shocked by his own words.

"You guys want some ice cream?" Julio tried to change the subject.

"Yes"

"No"

Both Corey and Dylan said at the same time.

"No, just take us home" Dylan said louder this time. "Our parents might be worried if we're out with a stranger all day" He spitefully sneered.