MEAN GIRLS

2 MONTHS LATER
Alison's POV
Today is Courtney's first day of high school.
She was really bummed out when she got her roster and found out that she didn't have any classes with the girls.
Not even lunch.
~Flashback~
-BUT CANT YOU DO SOMETHING? my daughter whines. THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME CLASSES EXCEPT FOR ME Courtney cries.
-YEAH COURT, THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE IN ADVANCED CLASSES I tell her.
-WHY CANT I JUST BE KINDA SMART LIKE THE OTHER KIDS? she asks. IM GONNA BE THE LOSER WHILE EVERYONE ELSE HAS FUN she pouts.
-COURTNEY EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE I assure her. IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE YOU'LL BE IN YOUR LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU'LL MOVE ON TO COLLEGE WHERE EVERYONE ARE NERDS I laugh trying to ease the emotional tension.
Courtney lifts her head up from her hands and scowls at me before going upstairs to her room.
Teenagers.
~End Of Flashback~
-COURTNEY LETS GO! Emily yells up the stairs at her.
-WHAT'S WRONG WITH COCO? Grace questions as she finishes up her pancakes.
-SHE'S HAVING A BAD DAY I tell my youngest daughter.
-ALREADY? Dylan questions. DOES SHE HAVE PMS? he asks earning glares from both me and Emily.
-DYLAN WAYNE DILAURENTIS FIELDS Emily scolds at him.
-WHAT? he asks, confused about what he did wrong.
-IM GUESSING YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT Corey loudly whispers to him.
-WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT? I ask him.
-JACKSON TOLD ME THAT HIS MOM HAS IT AND THAT SHE'S CRAZY he states.
-WELL I DON'T CARE HOW JACKSON'S PARENTS RAISE HIM, WE DON'T WANT YOU SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT I strictly tell him.
Dylan then places his head on top of his fists and starts to fidget with his fingers before constantly hitting himself in the head.
-I GOT HIM Emily tells me walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him, hugging him so he can calm down. CALM DOWN she whispers to him as the rest of us watch while he has another meltdown.
Recently he started having meltdowns and his counselor gave us different tips on how to deal with them.
So far only the hugging strategy works but this is just one of the many things parents has to deal with when they have an atypical autistic child.
After several minutes of holding him Dylan finally calms down.
-YOU OKAY? I ask while kneeling down to be face to face with him.
-MHM he quietly hums. IM SORRY he apologizes.
-ITS OKAY I say to him. WE'RE NOT MAD AT YOU, OKAY? I ask. WE JUST DON'T WANT YOU SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT I calmly tell him. THAT GOES FOR THE GIRLS TOO I tell him. NOT JUST YOU.
He nods and I kiss the top of his head.
-YOU'RE OKAY BUD Emily says to him as she hugs him.
After dealing with that we finally get everyone packed into the car.
During the carpool we drop both sets of twins off at Rosewood Day elementary before heading to the high school with Courtney.
-I'LL SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL Emily quips while placing a kiss on both mine and Courtney's head.
-ALRIGHT I say back.
-BYE Courtney glumly says as she tries to walk off.
-HEY I stop her. TRY TO HAVE A GOOD DAY, OKAY? I ask.
-OKAY she says.
-I LOVE YOU I tell her before she walks off to class.
Now walking in school I do the exact same thing.
3 HOURS LATER
Courtney's POV
Walking into the cafeteria I look around for an empty seat.
Today was pretty good despite being alone all day, but now it's time to be the outcast.
I spot one empty chair and start to walk over to it until someone else takes it.
Getting ready to turn back around a group of girls call me over to their table.
-WHAT'S YOUR NAME? The brunette girl questions me.
-COURTNEY I tell her.
-WELL COURTNEY she quips. I LOVE YOUR SWEATER she smiles referring to the sweater Isabella and I made over the summer.
-THANKS I smile back.
-IT WAS A JOKE she informs me. THAT'S THE UGLIEST PIECE OF SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN she adds as her and her friends laugh. AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE BOOBS TO MAKE IT LOOK RIGHT the girl adds with a huge smirk on her face.
I quickly take my tray and walk off to the bathroom.
Now sitting in one of the stalls I hear a couple of girls talking about how hot my mom is.
I stay there after they leave out crying and eating my food.
Suddenly I hear someone else walk in and they knock on the door.
-BUG? I hear my mom call out. IS THAT YOU?
I keep quiet so she can leave me be but instead she sticks her arm inside and unlocks the door.
-HOW'D YOU KNOW IT WAS ME? I sniffle as she stands there looking at me.
-WELL YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WITH WHITE CONVERSE THAT HAS THE NAMES ISABELLA, HANNAH, AILYN, SOFIA, BENTLY AND BROOKE WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM she points out.
-OH I quip.
-WHAT HAPPENED? She asks while locking the door so no one can come in.
After explaining to her what happened in the cafeteria she tells me all about girls like that.
-BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY'RE SO MEAN I weep into her chest as she hugs me.
-ME EITHER my mom says. BUT I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING she adds. DEEP DOWN GIRLS LIKE THAT JUST WANNA BE LOVED AND ACCEPTED she tells me. AND ONCE YOUR SWEETNESS BREAKS THROUGH TO THEM EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE mom adds.
-HOW DO YOU KNOW? I ask.
-BECAUSE I MARRIED ONE OF THOSE GIRLS, AND I WAS JUST LIKE YOU she says causing me to look up at her and smile. C'MON LETS GO GET CHICK-FIL-A she says unlocking the door and leading me out.
Everything will be okay.
AFTER SCHOOL
Emily's POV
-PRETTY GOOD FOR A FIRST DAY, HUH? Alison asks me as we stand in the kitchen cleaning dishes from dinner.
-YEAH I quip. BESIDES THOSE TWO MINOR HICCUPS I say referring to Dylan and Courtney.
I told Alison all about what happened with Courtney and she had a talk with her.
-MOMMY, MAMA COME PLAY! Lily shouts as she waves us over.
We go into the den with the kids after drying the dishes to see them playing charades.
Sitting down on the couch watching them Dylan starts to do the kamehameha move causing the girls to scream out the answer which is Dragon Ball.
Alison and I laughs as Corey makes the face of the Disney world meme little girl and the others try to figure out what it is.
-WE CREATED A MASTERPIECE I say to my wife as we watch our kids.
-YEAH Alison smiles before leaning in to kiss me.
The night ends with Courtney mimicking a drunk Hanna when she fell out of the chair at the pool.
We all share roars of laughs before sending the kids to bed and doing the same ourselves.

DiLaurentis-Fields Family 💙❤️
Dylan had a meltdown 😳
Courtney being bullied 😡
Emily and Alison are great moms 💞
Enjoy 😊
-D