PARTY FOR TWO

"Put on your gloves" Bentley directed Dylan as they both stood in his dads old training studio.

"What?" Dylan asked looking down at the gloves lying beside him on the mat. "I thought you said that we were done with cardio for today" The younger boy spoke.

"No, I said that we were done with cardio at the moment" Dylan's older cousin replied. "The moment is over so pick up the gloves and put them on" he told him making him do as told.
"Three minute punches, lets go" Bentley quickly instructed walking over to the old tires that his dad taught him with punching them in a rapid manner.

"Woah" Dylan said in awe after seeing his cousin hit the stacked tires over and over again without hurting himself.

"Go" The sandy blonde haired boy quipped stepping aside to give Dylan a chance.

Walking over to the tires Dylan swung his first punch accidentally bruising his hand on the tough rubber items.

"Ow, ow fuck" the 12 year old swore and winced in pain while Bentley just stood there staring at him.

"Yeah, that's definitely gonna bruise later" CeCe's son said quickly wrapping the boys hand to prevent it from breaking

"Yeah, that's definitely gonna bruise later" CeCe's son said quickly wrapping the boys hand to prevent it from breaking. "Do you know why that happened?" He asked Dylan.

"No" Dylan answered putting pressure on his hand. "Why?" He questioned.

"Because you're doing it all wrong; here get into your horse stance" Bentley directed him once again. "Shoulders down, knees bent" he added in. "And remember, the width between your legs should always match up with your elbows." "Alright now punch" He said making Dylan push his fist out towards the tires. "Punch" Bentley told him again. "And one more time punch" he trained him. "Good, now hit actually hit the tires this time" He lastly instructed his cousin.

Right fist out, right fist back, left fist out, left fist back Dylan continued to hit in a rapid manner before stopping to look back up at the blonde boy after hearing moans coming from upstairs.

"What's that?" Dylan asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Nothing, keep going" Bentley replied shaking his head in embarrassment as his chest heaved up and down. "Let's go, two more minutes" he finished turning up the music and putting on his timer while Dylan continued to train.
_____________________________

The day at dance practice ended early for Courtney so she headed home to change out of her sweaty clothes and into some clean ones.

"HOME!" She called out walking into the house and closing the door behind her.

"HEY, BUG CAN YOU COME IN HERE FOR A SECOND?!" Emily asked from the kitchen.

Courtney took a short pause.

"WHY?!" She nervously asked back.

"GET IN HERE!" Alison pitched in next making Courtney sigh before walking into the kitchen to see Kyle Kenner standing alongside her mothers.