GIRLS LIKE GIRLS

*This whole chapter is Courtney's point of view*
4 DAYS LATER
Courtney's POV
Tonight the girls are coming over for our sleepover and I'm super excited.
We have so much fun when we're all together.
The only reason that I'm somewhat nervous is Hannah.
I think she's mad at me.
She said she's not but she's been my best friend since I was six, I know when she's mad.
She's been pissed all week and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with what happened in the auditorium the day after she kissed me.
~Flashback~
-THIS IS ROSEWOOD HIGHS VERY FIRST TIME DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS Principal Hackett says. THOUGH WE'RE NEW TO THIS, ITS STILL A VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT SO WE'RE GONNA PUT ON THIS SKIT AND WE'RE GONNA SHOW THOSE OTHER SCHOOLS WHO THE REAL SHARKS ARE! he adds making the football jockeys hoot and holler.
Sitting in between both Hannah and Max I start to get uncomfortable from sitting for too long.
Being a gentleman Max takes off his sweater and gives it to me to sit on as a cushion.
-THANKS I smile at him.
He smiles back and picks up my hand intertwining our fingers that seem to fit perfectly.
Hannah feeling jealous then slides her hand down to mine and locks them together bringing a quick peck to them.
-YOU LOOK REALLY REALLY PRETTY TODAY Hannah tells me with a look of something unreadable in her eyes. NOT THAT YOU DON'T ANY OTHER DAY she adds.
-THANKS I smile in her direction.
She then cuddles up to me as if she's cold and whispers into my ear before discreetly kissing my neck causing Max to look over at us and drop my hand in the process.
Confused as to whose hand I should hold I let go of Hannah's hand only to grab Max's again.
Looking over at my best friend she rolls her eyes before getting up and switching seats.
~End Of Flashback~
-HEY I exclaim as the girls walk in my room.
-CLOTHES PLEASE COURTNEY Brooke begs as I stand from my bed with my towel on.
-SHUT UP I say causing everyone but Hannah to laugh.
We've all been naked around each other before and there was never any problems but now that I'm getting dressed I notice that Hannah's looking down at her phone like she's afraid to look up.
-SO COURTNEY I HEARD THAT NEW BOY MAX LIKES YOU Ailyn laughs loudly.
-SHHH HIS ROOM IS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE I say pointing to the wall that separates our houses. AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT? I curiously ask.
-BENTLEY she says. HE WOULD KNOW, THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS.
-WAIT A MINUTE Isabella cuts in. WHY WERE YOU TALKING TO BENTLEY? she questions Ailyn.
-YEAH I agree. WHY WERE YOU TALKING TO BENTLEY AILYN? I question with a smirk.
-I DON'T KNOW she laughs.
-MAYBE BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN TEXTING EACH OTHER ALL WEEK AND STAYING UP LATE ON FACETIME Sofia exposes her causing everyone to laugh except for Hannah.
The whole time she's been on her phone even though I'm dressed now.
-THE REAL QUESTION IS DO YOU LIKE HIM BACK? Brooke questions as they all stare at me awaiting my answer.
-I GUESS I blush. HE'S REALLY CUTE AND HE'S SUPER SWEET I add.
-OH MY GOSH YOU DO LIKE HIM! Isabella squeals.
While laughing I look over to Hannah seeing that she's staring right at me with a resting bitch face.

-IM GONNA SEE IF YOUR MOMS NEED HELP WITH DINNER Hannah finally speaks in an annoyed tone getting up and storming out of my room

-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER? Sofia laughs.
-I DON'T KNOW I lie while watching the door to see if she comes back.
I haven't told the girls about Hannah kissing me yet.
I haven't told anyone yet because it's not really my place to come out for her.
-ITS THAT TIME OF THE MONTH Sofia and Brooke laugh.
-CAN YOU TWO SHUT THE HELL UP? Isabella snaps at them. WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT HER WALKING AWAY? IDIOTS she lastly mutters.
-GUYS C'MON LEAVE HER ALONE Ailyn sticks up for Hannah as well.
-I'LL BE BACK I tell them. MY MOM TEXTED ME I lie.
Getting up to go downstairs I see Hannah at the bar in the kitchen laughing with my moms.
-SO HOW'D YOU TWO MEET? she asks. I HEAR YOU'VE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE YOU WERE TEENAGERS she adds.
-WE MET OUR JUNIOR YEAR AT ROSEWOOD ACTUALLY mama tells her as mom smiles.
-WHY? Mom questions. DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE AT SCHOOL THAT YOU SEE YOURSELF WITH LATER ON IN LIFE? She laughs.
-I THINK Hannah glumly says while shrugging her shoulders. HE'S COMPLICATED THOUGH she laughs.
-YES mama chuckles back while slicing garlic cloves. BOYS ARE COMPLICATED AT YOUR AGE, THEY'RE STILL COMPLICATED IN THEIR FIFTIES she jokes.
Why'd she say "he"?
-SO ARE YOUR PARENTS REALLY STRICT? my mom questions Hannah. I KNOW MY PARENTS WERE.
-I THINK ALL FILIPINO PARENTS ARE Hannah jokes since her and my mom are both Filipinas.
-COURTNEY Dylan calls making Hannah turn to see me standing there. CAN YOU PLAY DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE TWO WITH ME? my brother questions.
-UH NOT NOW DYL I quickly say as Hannah gets up walking to the door.
-I HAVE TO GO Hannah says to my moms. BYE she adds giving them both hugs.
-I'LL BE BACK I tell them, following her out of the door. HANNAH WAIT UP! I say chasing her up the street.
-YEAH? she questions. DID YOU CALL ME? she also asks as if she didn't know I was behind her.
-I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING OVER I say.
-I CANT she quips.
-WHY NOT? I ask. ARE YOU MAD AT ME?
-DO YOU THINK IM MAD AT YOU? Hannah asks.
-YEAH I answer. AND I KNOW ITS BECAUSE OF THE WHOLE MAX THING.
-COURTNEY ARE YOU GAY OR STRAIGHT? my best friend comes out and questions me.
-IM STRAIGHT I answer. WHY?
-SO WHY'D YOU LET ME KISS YOU? TWICE? she snaps referring to the first Time in my room and the other time after school in the library.
-I DON'T KNOW I truthfully tell her. I.. I REALLY DON'T KNOW I add.
-OKAY WELL DO YOU LIKE ME OR MAX? Hannah blurts out putting me on spot.
-I...I LIKE MAX I tell her. BUT YOU'RE STILL MY BEST FRIEND AND I WANT YOU THERE RIGHT NOW I state. JUST COME BACK AND STAY THE NIGHT AND THEN YOU CAN GET BACK TO HATING ME TOMORROW.
-I DON'T HATE YOU she corrects me. BUT FINE she sighs. YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T WANNA BE HOME WITH MANNY RIGHT NOW she adds.
Manny is her older sister that's a Senior at Rosewood.
-THANK YOU I happily say giving her a hug and making her laugh.
-YOU OWE ME A PEDICURE she tells me.
-OKAY I laugh. WHAT COLOR? I ask.
-BLUE Hannah says with no hesitation.
-BLUE IT IS I quip as we walk back in the house.

The rest of the sleepover is the next chapter.📚
Who does Hannah and Courtney remind you of??? 🤔
Hannah really likes Courtney.❤️
Courtney really likes Max.💙
Enjoy 😊
-D