IM SORRY

Emily's POV
-EM CAN I TALK TO YOU? Alison questions walking into the kitchen as I get the kids ready for school.
-C'MON GUYS WE GOTTA GO I say completely ignoring her.
-EMILY Alison says again.
-IN THE CAR NOW I tell them.
Going to grab my car keys, Ali stands in front of me.
I look up at her not saying anything before reaching past her, grabbing my keys and walking out.
-OKAY, LETS GO I say to the kids now that I'm in the car.
-MOMMY DID YOU AND MAMA HAVE A FIGHT? Corey questions as she sits in the back seat.
-YES Courtney quips.
-NO I tell her. WE JUST HAD A DISAGREEMENT I say.
-WHENEVER ADULTS SAY THAT, IT MEANS THEY HAD A FIGHT Courtney says still typing away on her phone.
-MAMA AND I ARE FINE I say after seeing the worried look on her face.
Now there I stop the car for them to get out.
-HEY, NO FIGHTING EACH OTHER TODAY I sternly say to Grace and Lily.
-WE DON'T FIGHT MOMMY Lily says.
-YEAH WE LOVE EACH OTHER Grace adds in as they hug and give me fake smiles.

-IM SERIOUS I say. GO AHEAD I tell them all. I LOVE YOU GUYS.
-LOVE YOU! they all shout in unison as they run in the school.
-BUG I stop Courtney as she opens the door to get out the car.
-YEAH? Courtney asks, sitting back down and shutting the door.
Once she's seated I pull off away from the school.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? she freaks out. I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL she says.
-YOU'RE NOT GOING TODAY I tell her.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I HAVE A QUIZ TODAY my oldest daughter whines.
-OKAY YOU'VE BEEN AROUND SPENCER TOO MUCH I laugh. YOU'RE WHINING ABOUT MISSING A QUIZ.
-AUNT SPENCER SAYS ITS NEVER GOOD TO MISS A TEST she says. NOT EVEN A POP QUIZ.
-WHATEVER I quip. WE'RE GONNA HAVE GIRL TIME I tell her. AT THE MALL.
-WHY? Courtney questions.
-MAMA TOLD ME YOU GOT YOUR PERIOD I state.
-OH GOSH she whines. WHY'D SHE DO THAT?
-BECAUSE IM YOUR MOM I say. I WOULD BE BUMMED IF SHE DIDN'T TELL ME AND THEN I FOUND OUT. BUT THATS NOT THE POINT OF ALL OF THIS I admit. I KNOW YOUR BROTHER AND SISTERS CAN BE LITTLE PESTS SOMETIMES I say while laughing. AND EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE IS HECTIC RIGHT NOW SO MAYBE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE NOT GETTING ENOUGH ATTENTION.
-YEAH Courtney mumbles. I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS CANT JUST PAY ATTENTION TO ME BUT SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I DON'T MATTER ANYMORE she confesses.
-COURT, YOU'LL ALWAYS MATTER TO US I tell her. ALL OF YOU MATTER, THINGS ARE JUST CRAZY RIGHT NOW BUT JUST LIKE YOUR SIBLINGS WE'RE YOUR PARENTS TOO I say. WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU, OKAY? I ask.
-YEAH Courtney says with small smile.
-NOW LETS CALL AUNT HANNA BECAUSE WE'RE GOING SHOPPING I say as we both laugh.
Once we get to the mall we meet up with Hanna and Isabella for some girl time.
Turns out Isabella is going through the same thing as Courtney now that Hanna and Caleb had Jonathan.
Hanna and Caleb were still trying to get pregnant and once they did Isabella felt left out because she's not their biological daughter.
After ransacking through all of the stores in the mall we all got hungry so now we're at the food court.
-I LOVE YOU MOM Courtney says as I eat my ice cream.
-I LOVE YOU TOO BUG I say dipping my finger in my ice cream and smearing it on her nose.
...
Alison's POV
Emily and the kids will be back soon and I still haven't apologized about last night.
While sitting on the couch I hear the car pull up into the driveway.
-MAMA LOOK WHAT I GOT ON MY SPELLING TEST! Dylan shouts running over to me after barging through the door.
-LET ME SEE I say as he hugs my side.
-I GOT AN A PLUS PLUS Dylan tells me. COREY ONLY GOT ONE PLUS he teases her.
-IM SO PROUD OF YOU I say pinching his cheeks and hugging him. YOU TOO I tell Corey bringing her in for a kiss.
-HOMEWORK I tell all of them. HOW WAS SCHOOL? I ask Courtney.
-I DIDN'T GO she glumly says. DON'T BE MAD, MOM TOOK ME TO THE MALL.
-IM NOT MAD I laugh. MOM ALREADY TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR GIRL TIME, I'LL WRITE YOU A NOTE SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR QUIZ TOMORROW I tell her. GO WATCH TV OR SOMETHING I say making her giggle. LOVE YOU.
-LOVE YOU Courtney says running up the stairs.
Now downstairs alone with Emily she sighs and walks past me into the kitchen.
As she stands at the counter drinking a glass of water I wrap my arms around her from the back.
-COME UPSTAIRS WITH ME I say to her.
-NOT NOW, ALI Emily says.
-PLEASE I beg her.
She sighs again and I lead her upstairs to our room.
-WHAT? She questions with an attitude.
-I LOVED YOUR PRESENT I tell her referring to the diamond necklace.
-YEAH, YOU'RE WELCOME Emily mutters.
I smile to myself before tossing her the box the necklace came in.
-WHAT'S THIS? Emily questions.
-OPEN IT I instruct her.
She glares at me before looking down at the box and opening it.
-WHAT THE HELL ALI? Emily shouts at me. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? She questions while looking at the broken necklace.
-I DON'T DESERVE IT I tell her while walking over to her. AND I DON'T DESERVE YOU.
-ALI, THIS NECKLACE WAS FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS Emily informs me.
-JUST LISTEN I quip. WHAT I SAID LAT NIGHT WAS WRONG AND IM SORRY, YOU'RE THE BEST MOM I'VE EVER MET I tell her. THEY'RE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AND SO AM I, EM. I'VE BEEN REALLY STRESSED WITH DYLAN'S AUTISM AND HIS KARATE AND THE GIRLS SWIMMING ALONG WITH COREY'S BASKETBALL AND COURTS DANCING I tell her. I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEIR SCHOOL WORK AND THEN COME HOME FROM WORK AND KEEP UP WITH THE HOUSE, EM IM JUST STRESSED I say.
-YOU DON'T THINK IM STRESSED TOO ALI? Emily questions. WE'RE DEALING WITH THE SAME THING HERE AND ITS NOT EASY BUT I DON'T TAKE MY SHIT OUT ON YOU she says. ITS NOT RIGHT.
-I KNOW BABY AND IM SO SO SORRY I say wrapping my arms around her neck. CAN YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU? I ask as I bury my head into her chest.
-I DON'T KNOW Emily says into my hair.
-PLEASE EMMY I plead looking up at her before pecking her lips.
-I COULD'VE TOOK THAT NECKLACE BACK she says. IT WAS FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS AND YOU BROKE IT Emily adds.
-IM SORRY I quietly say unzipping her hoodie.

-ARE YOU HORNY? Emily questions me as I kiss all over her chest and neck

-MHM I hum, removing her hoodie.
-SO IM JUST SUPPOSED TO FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE HORNY? she asks.
-NO I quip. BECAUSE IM REALLY. REALLY. SORRY I say in between kisses.
-GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME Emily quips turning me around and shoving down on the bed.
-YOU'VE BEEN NAUGHTY DILAURENTIS she says making me laugh.
-UH UH I say climbing back on top of her. THIS IS MY APOLOGY TO YOU I add. AND THATS MS. FIELDS I say leaning down and kissing her sweet lips.
-SORRY MS. FIELDS Emily corrects herself.
I smile before sitting her up and lifting her shirt off above her head.
-DO YOU FORGIVE ME? I ask her but she shrugs her shoulders. YOU HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE NIPPLES I add kissing down her chest and taking one in my mouth, releasing it with a slight popping noise.
-I'VE MISSED YOUR TOUCH Emily says to me as I rub my hand in a circular motion on the outside of her panties.
-LIE BACK I tell my wife.
Doing what I told her Emily lies back and I remove her pants and panties.
Emily then spreads her legs out to give me full access of her soaking wet vagina.
When we're having sex I'm the loud one that can't really control my moans, but Emily's definitely the wet one.
Now in between her legs I use my thumb to toy with her clit for a while before meeting my tongue with her folds.
-OH MY GOD Emily quietly moans, slamming her eyes shut and pulling on my hair while I eat her out.
-IM SORRY I apologize again.
-I FORGIVE YOU she says through her moans as her legs begin to tremble. I FORGIVE YOU she repeats.
Just as she opens her mouth to let out another moan I cover her mouth with mine.
-I LOVE YOU, EMILY I mumble into the kiss as she releases on my hand.
-OH MY G...MMM, I LOVE YOU Emily moans as I help her ride out her orgasm.
-MAMA...OH GOSH THAT'S GROSS Courtney cries slamming the door back. GET A ROOM! she yells.
-THIS IS OUR ROOM Emily laughs.
-WELL GET ANOTHER HOUSE she shouts.
-MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT KNOCKING NEXT TIME I say.
Emily and I stare at each other and cuddle for a while before cleaning up and going downstairs to make dinner, though I just had dessert.

Emison Fight.😡
Courtney and Emily bonding time.
Haleb has another baby.🤰
Emison Make up Smut 😏
Enjoy 😊
-D