JEALOUS

FADE IN:
Dinner Table

"Bon appetit" Corey spoke sliding the dish that she and her siblings prepared on the table in front of their moms.

"Pizza?" Alison smiled at her kids. "Did you order this?" She asked while Grace and Lily placed a slice on each of their plates.

"No, mama we made it" Grace laughed. "Taste it" the shy one of the six kids told Emily and Alison.

"Yeah, hurry up and taste it" Dylan added in while holding onto Nathan.

"Okay, Okay don't rush us" Emily chuckled slowly lifting the slice up to her mouth. "Did you guys...

"JUST EAT IT!" Dylan, Corey, Grace and Lily shouted making them laugh.

"Fine" The brunette added taking a bite of the pizza and chewing it up. "This is actually pretty good" Emily continued to eat while complimenting their hard work.

"We know" Courtney smirked at her moms. "And now that you've eaten I'm leaving" the eldest of their children let them know.

"Alright, Baby try to have fun please" Alison begged her.

Every year Rosewood High throws a meet and greet at the school for the kids. Basically you pick a name out of a hat and hang out with the person that you were assigned to for the night. The event is chaperoned by teachers so they allow the kids to spend the night in the school. At the end of the event each person has to tell everyone else what they learned about their partners. Everyone always thought of it as fun but Courtney never attended the event. This year Alison and Emily decided to make her go.

"I will" The younger blonde responded.

"Bug, sitting down reading a book while your friends have fun isn't having fun" Emily jumped in. "Participate please" She finished.

"I'll try" Courtney told them. "Bye" she quipped kissing both of them on the cheek.

"Bye baby" Alison spoke before turning back to the kids. "This is super good; I'm gonna have to get you to cook every night while me and mom chill" She suggested to them. "Dig in" She laughed while feeding Nathan tiny pieces of it.

"Is it good, Nate?" Emily asked her son as he tried to chew on the dough with his gums.

"Mmmm" The 1 year old hummed while rubbing his stomach causing them all to laugh.

"Looks like it passed Nathan's test" Alison joked while they all dug in.

FADE OUT:

******

FADE IN:
Courtney Enters The School
(Music Playing)

"Hi, Courtney" Paige greeted Courtney at the door while standing alongside Maya.

"Hi, Courtney" Maya greeted her next with a smile on her face.