I LOVE YOU

4 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
So today I have to spend a little time at the hospital.
It's only for a hernia removal but Ali and the kids are freaking out.
-BUT WHAT IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP MOMMY? Dylan questions.
-DYL IM GONNA WAKE UP I assure him.
-ARE YOU SURE? Grace and Lily ask at once.
-LAUREN'S DAD SAID HE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND HE NEVER CAME BACK Corey states.
-YEAH THAT'S BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT HER Courtney mumbles.
-COURT THAT'S NOT TRUE Alison quips.
-HONEY I THINK THAT MAY HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT SITUATION I say to Corey. IM NOT SURE THOUGH I lie even though I know that Lauren's dad left her and her mother.
-OHH both set of twins say in unison.
I chuckle up a little laugh while continuing to drive towards the hospital.
Now at the hospital Alison sits in the room next to me.
-SO HOW LONG WILL THE SURGERY TAKE? Alison questions my doctor.
-THE ACTUAL SURGERY WILL BE NO MORE THAN TWO HOURS BUT SHE WILL BE HEAVILY SEDATED FOR A FEW HOURS AFTER THAT the man says.
-YOU GUYS DO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT? Alison asks. BECAUSE IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER IM GONNA K...
-ALI I say cutting her off from saying the horrible things that we're probably about to come out of her mouth. I'LL BE FINE I assure her as my eyes start to get heavy.
-ALRIGHT she sighs.
-WE HAVE TO EVALUATE SOME OTHER THINGS FIRST AND THEN WE'LL BE BACK AND I'LL BE READY TO START the doctor tells us.
We both nod our heads as he walks out of the room.
-ARE YOU NERVOUS? Alison questions me while running her fingers through my hair.
-NO I mumble. WHERE ARE THE KIDS? I ask in response.
-DOWNSTAIRS WITH YOUR MOM AND DAD she informs me.
-IM TIRED I sluggishly say while starting to see two Ali's in the room.
-GO TO SLEEP Alison suggests. I'LL SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF HOURS, OKAY? she questions.
-OKAY I slur. I LOVE YOU I add as she gives a chaste kiss to my lips.
-I LOVE YOU TOO Alison replies right before my eyes close.
...
2 HOURS LATER
-HEY BABY I hear Alison's voice. HOW DO YOU FEEL? she questions me as I lie there.

-I FEEL LIKE IM FLYING I say with a smile on my face

-CAN I HAVE SOME OF WHAT SHE'S HAVING? Hanna questions the doctor making him laugh.
-SPENCER THERE'S TWO OF YOU I say while looking at her.

-NO, THAT'S JUST ME Alex says stifling a laugh.
-WHAT DO THEY HAVE YOU ON? Aria questions.
-CRYSTAL METH! I burst out
-NO BABY THEY DON'T HAVE YOU ON CRYSTAL METH Alison tells me.
-SHHH, ALI DON'T TELL ANYONE I whisper.
-ALRIGHT my mom says to me. IM GONNA GET THE DOCTOR TO LOWER HER DOSAGE she states.
Once they actually do lower my dosage I start acting like my usual self again.
-MOM WE GOT THIS FOR YOU Courtney says walking into the room with Balloons in her hands.
-THANK YOU GUYS I say to my kids as Grace climbs up on the bed with me.
-MOMMY DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW? Grace questions.
-YEAH, GRACIE IM ALL BETTER I say with a smile.
The kids all hug me and everyone else leaves out except for Alison.
-HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU HOW HOT YOU LOOK IN A HOSPITAL GOWN? my wife jokes with a seductive look on her face.
-WHAT'S GOING THROUGH THAT CRAZY LITTLE HEAD OF YOURS? I ask with a smile. YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT TAKING ME RIGHT HERE ON THIS HOSPITAL BED AREN'T YOU? I scowl at her.
-YOU CAUGHT ME Alison says walking closer to me.
-YOU'RE FILTHY I jokingly gasp.
-YOU LOVE IT she says, which is true. YOU READY TO GO? she questions making me nod my head yes.
Alison's POV
-OKAY SO GUYS I NEED YOU TO HELP OUT, OKAY? I ask the kids as we drive home.
Emily's in the front seat sleeping still.
-OKAY they all say.
-ALRIGHT SO COURTNEY IM GONNA NEED YOU TO WALK PEPE AND FEED HER I tell my oldest. COR YOU CAN HELP ME WITH COOKING IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU? I ask since I know she loves helping Emily and I cook.
-YES! Corey exclaims a little too loud earning a "shh" from Lily. SORRY she apologizes.
-ITS OKAY I tell her. DYLAN DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE KEEPING THE DEN CLEAN? I ask. BECAUSE SHE MIGHT WANNA SIT IN THERE AND RELAX BUT I CANT HAVE HER FALLING OVER ANY TOYS.
-YEAH I CAN HANDLE IT Dylan tells me.
He's doing pretty well with keeping his autism in control.
There's times when he has episodes but he's getting better at dealing with it.
-OKAY COOL, YOU'RE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE I tell him causing him to smile. ANNDD THING ONE AND THING TWO...
-THAT'S NOT OUR NAME MAMA Lily giggles.
-I KNOW I smile. MAMA'S JOKING I say. BUT I NEED YOU TWO TO HELP BRING MOM WATER SO SHE WONT GET DEHYDRATED AND I NEED YOU GUYS TO BE NICE TO EACH OTHER AND NOT FIGHT AND BICKER TONIGHT OKAY?
-ALRIGHT
-OKAY
They say at once.
I smile at them through my rear view mirror before continuing to drive home.
Once we reach the house Courtney helps me bring Em inside while the others take her bags of equipment the doctor gave us to give her a speedy recovery.
-ARE YOU COMFORTABLE? Courtney questions Emily now that she's lying in bed, tucked in.
-YEAH Emily quips. THANKS BUG she adds.
-YOU'RE PROBABLY STARVING I say. I'LL BE RIGHT BACK, IM GONNA GO MAKE YOU SOME SOUP I tell her leaning down to kiss her.
-THANKS BABE Emily smiles.
Walking downstairs I see that the Den is cleaned up and the kids are watching tv.
-THANKS LITTLE MAN I say kissing the top of Dylan's head. WHATCHA GUYS WATCHING? I ask.
-THIS OLD FUNNY VIDEO OF GRACE PRETENDING TO TALK ON THE PHONE Corey tells me while clicking play on the video.

-IS THAT REALLY ME MAMA? Grace questions. OR LILY?
-THAT'S YOU BABY I inform her. YOUR HEAD WAS ALWAYS A LITTLE BIT BIGGER THAN LILY'S I laugh.
-TOLD YOU Courtney chuckles.
I laugh at them before going into the kitchen with Corey to make Emily's soup.
_________________________
-HOW WAS YOUR SOUP? I ask Emily as she lies her head on my chest while watching tv.
-IT WAS SO GOOD Emily tells me. THANKS AGAIN she adds.
-ANYTHING FOR YOU, EM I say playing with her hair.
After Emily falls asleep I sit up in the dark staring at her.
-STOP STARING YOU'RE CREEPING ME OUT Emily mumbles as she shifts to get comfortable.
-I LOVE YOU, EMILY I say.
-WHERE'D THAT COME FROM? she questions me while furrowing her eyebrows. WHAT'S WRONG?
-NOTHING I quip. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU I add. I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL, YOU'RE MY HAPPY ENDING, EM I lastly say.
-I LOVE YOU TOO, ALI Emily says. BUT I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR HAPPY ENDING she says making my face drop in confusion. BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THIS TO END she adds before leaning over to kiss me.
We make out for a while until she starts to get tired again from the sedative.
She falls asleep directly across from me and I do the same.

Feeling the need to be near her I move closer to her once she turns her body

I then wrap my arm around her and I fall asleep with the love of my life in my arms.

DiLaurentis-Fields Family 💝 Emison ❤️The kids are awesome 👏🏽 Alison is the best wife 🏆Enjoy 😊 -D

Emison ❤️
The kids are awesome 👏🏽
Alison is the best wife 🏆
Enjoy 😊
-D