I'M FALLING APART

THAT SAME NIGHT
No Ones POV
~Flashback~
-WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT? Emily asks Alison as she smiles at her phone.
-US Alison informs her turning her phone around to show her the year old photo.

-HOW'D I END UP WITH THE HOTTEST GIRL IN ROSEWOOD? Emily laughs.
-BECAUSE THE HOTTEST GIRL IN ROSEWOOD WANTED TO END UP WITH YOU TOO Alison flirts. NOW WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Alison questions her wife as she straddles her lap in the bedroom.
-IM NOT SURE YET Emily replies. I GUESS WE COULD JUST GO OUT WITH THE GIRLS.
-I CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN Alison says to Emily.
-OR WE COULD SEND THE KIDS TO EITHER ONE OF OUR PARENTS HOUSE AND STAY IN Emily suggest. WE COULD HAVE DINNER AND THEN WE COULD TAKE A RELAXING BUBBLE BATH TOGETHER she tells Alison. THEN WE COULD COME BACK IN HERE AND HAVE DESSERT Emily smirks.
-ONLY IF I CAN HAVE EXTRA DESSERT Alison smiles pecking Emily's lips before kissing down her jawline to her neck.
-I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT the tanned Brunette responds wrapping her arms around the small of Alison's back pulling her closer for a deep and intimate kiss.
-I MISSED YOU Alison says breaking the kiss, lying Emily back on the bed.
Just as Emily's lips come close to Alison's again they hear a loud scream followed by the sounds of sirens.
Running downstairs they both exit the house to see someone in a body bag being rolled out on a stretcher.
-COURTNEY! Both Alison and Emily shout in search of their daughter through the crowd of people.
-NO!!! Alison hears Amy's mother scream and cry.
-COURTNEY! Alison tries again pushing past people in order to find her.
Standing talking to the police Courtney spots her moms in the crowd.
-MAMA! Courtney cries running through the rain over to Alison hugging her tightly.
-WHAT HAPPENED? Emily questions Courtney as they both hug her.
Unable to speak Courtney continues to sob over her now late friend Amy Garcia.
-COURT WHAT HAPPENED? Alison asks her again.
-WE'RE LIVE AT THIRTY SIX SAILSBROOK LANE WHERE SIXTEEN YEAR OLD AMY GARCIA TOOK HER OWN LIFE the news reporter states on camera. FRIEND COURTNEY DILAURENTIS FIELDS SAYS THAT SHE AND AMY WERE SUPPOSED TO HANG OUT BUT ONCE SHE INITIATED THE VISIT AMY WAS ALREADY GONE the woman adds. COURTNEY DO YOU KNOW OF ANY REASON WHY AMY WOULD HAVE WANTED TO END HER LIFE? She questions Courtney as she cries in her mothers arms.
-SHE'S NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONS RIGHT NOW Emily tells the reporters knowing that Courtney will eventually have to talk to the police for questioning. C'MON Emily adds wrapping her arms around her oldest daughter as Alison opens the door for them to go in the house.
~End Of Flashback~
__________________________
2 DAYS LATER
Courtney's POV
Lying in bed staring at the ceiling I look down at my phone seeing that Max is calling for the third time today.

~End Of Flashback~__________________________2 DAYS LATER Courtney's POV Lying in bed staring at the ceiling I look down at my phone seeing that Max is calling for the third time today