MOTHER vs DAUGHTER

1 WEEK LATER
Alison's POV

Printing a few papers out for my fifth period class I stand in the teachers lounge waiting patiently.

"Alison" I hear the most annoying voice call out my name while walking into the room.

Already knowing who it is I roll my eyes Before turning to see Brian.

"What?" I ask as he proceeds to walk over to me.

"Can the girls spend the night this weekend?" The fairly tall man questions.

"Let me think about it" I start. "Uhh no" I finish. "Brian they're only allowed to be with you when the visit is supervised" I inform him again for the millionth time.

"Yeah I know" my coworker answers. "But I really need to get a chance to apologize to them for what I did" Brian states. "Cmon Alison" he begs. "And as far as the visit being supervised, you can come and spend the night with us" he flirts putting his hand on my waist.

"First of all" I quip smacking his hand off of me. "I'm married, and even if I wasn't I would never go there with you again" I say in a disgusted tone.

"You could always bring Emily along with you" he says biting his lip and picking up the picture frame of Emily with the swim team on the desk in the lounge.

"You're a pig" I grimace before walking away making sure to bump his shoulder as I do so.

"Wait, I'm sorry" Brian apologizes running after me and grabbing my shoulder causing me to look down at his hand. "I just...I just need them to know that I'm sorry and that I love them" he adds. "They don't have to spend the night" he lastly tells me.

"Is there a problem?" I hear my wife's voice.

Turning to look at her I see her eyeing his hand on my shoulder.

"No" Brian says removing his hand. "There's no problem, Alison please sleep on it" Grace and Lily's father pleads before walking away.

"What was that?" Emily asks now giving me a questioning face.

"Em, he was just asking about the girls" I tell my wife. "You don't have to get so defen...

"What did you say to Hannah?" we hear our daughter question cutting me off making both Emily and me turn our heads in her direction.

"What's going on?" Emily asks her seeing that she's obviously upset about something.

"My best friend won't talk to me anymore and your wife had something to do with it" Courtney grits in my direction. "She told me that you talked to her."