BIG DECISIONS

1 MONTH LATER

"Look at you" Emily says with the tiniest smile as she looks at Courtney in the mirror. "I remember how small you were when I first met you and you used to call me Emewy because you didn't know how to say my name yet" she adds with the slightest chuckle. "You're all grown up now" Emily adds in with tears in her eyes.

"Mom, please don't get all sentimental right now" Courtney pleads her mother

"I'm sorry" Emily replies. "You just look so beautiful" she adds while trying to smile through her tears.

 "You just look so beautiful" she adds while trying to smile through her tears

"Mom don't cry" Courtney tells her standing up to give her a hug. "You're gonna make me cry; plus I'm only in tenth grade I'm still your baby girl."

"Promise?" Emily begs and pouts.

"OOKAY EMILY! Courtney moms a little sensitive right now" Alison tells her daughter while walking into the room.

"Yeah, since when?" the younger blonde questions through laughter. "You're always the sensitive one" Courtney adds in.

Looking over at Emily, Alison lets off a small blush before fixing their daughters hair.

"We'll explain that when grandma and grandpa gets here" She says with a smile. "But I can't believe you decided to take Mechelle to the prom" Alison also says making Courtney laugh.

Each year RHS hosts two different proms for both Junior classes and Senior classes, but since Courtney is apart of Student Body Council she convinced Principal Hackett to allow the sophomores to attend prom with the juniors.

Of course he said yes but he also said that it'll only be counted as a school dance for them since they're originally not supposed to have a prom until next year.

Courtney was also supposed to take Max to prom with her but since she broke up with him she asked Mechelle to be her date being as though he didn't have one and neither did she.

"Yeah, that was a last minute thing" she states. "And he doesn't bully me anymore like he did when we were seven so I guess he's okay" she laughs as they walk downstairs together.