Questions

Before I even publish the new chapters I have two simple questions for you guys?

Eventually once I finish these stories I will be moving onto my own stories. Meaning that they won't be fan fiction, they'll be 100% mine. My characters, my storylines. I'll still do some fanfics if you guys ask me to buy when the time comes I need to know if you guys would be interested in my first story.
Below is the summary 👇🏽

Honesdale, PA was great. Not for all but to many; Especially for friends Morgan, Auggie, Jacob, Amy, Lamar and Carmen. To them their lives were charmed. During the summer of 2019 their charming lives quickly turn into a nightmare when one of them goes missing.

The story is based around six 13 year old kids living in Pennsylvania during the year of 2019.
I was inspired by Sara Shepard's Pretty Little Liars so for all of the PLL fans this will be similar to the books/show. The story will also be a PAID story. There will be at least 10-20 chapters that you will be able to read for free but afterwards you will need Wattpad coins.

Question 1: would you be interested enough to read and pay Wattpad coins?

Question 2: should I keep the story on this page or create another account to write it while keeping this account as well for fanfics?

Please let me know🙏🏽