WILD NIGHTS Pt. 1

2 DAYS LATER
Courtney's POV

"Higher Courtney, how many times do I have to tell you?" My instructor says getting aggravated. "What the hell is wrong with you kids?" Natalie questions walking over to me after turning off the music.

"Natalie I'm trying" I say to her as everyone in my dance class stares at me getting told off.

"DON'T TRY DAMMIT, JUST DO IT!" she screams at me. "Isabella show her" Natalie says causing her to run over and demonstrate a proper pirouette.

"You got this, you could do this in your sleep" my cousin whispers to me before getting back in the lineup

"Thank you Isabella, you're perfect unlike your cousin" the woman teases. "Courtney the Prix De Lausanne Finals are next week" Natalie reminds me. "You cannot afford to mess this up" she adds. "Do it again" she strictly demands.

Getting in position I take a deep breath and step back with my right foot before forcing my left leg up.

"Get that foot higher" I hear Natalie say.

Doing as told I manage to hold my pirouette while trying get my foot in the perfect angle.

Slowly and smoothly spinning I turn my head to see that Hannah isn't here.

She hasn't been here in two weeks.

Still thinking about the former Brunette I zone back to reality hearing Natalie's voice.

"COURTNEY UP HIGHER!" Natalie shouts. "YOU'RE FOOT ISN'T ANGLED, ANGLE YOUR DAMN FOOT!" She pressures.

Trying to follow instructions I quickly prop my foot up to the correct angle measurement causing myself to accidentally place my other foot down too fast making me fall.

"JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE PATHETIC!" Natalie screams as everyone in class laughs at me besides the girls.

Feeling a huge dry lump forming in my throat I stand up from the floor before running out of the class crying.

Sprinting down the stairs and through the halls I turn the corner accidentally bumping into someone.

"I'm so sorry...I didn't mea..I didn't mean it I'm sorry" I stutter and sob out.

"Courtney what's wrong?" I hear the person ask as I continue to ramble on about how sorry I am.

Looking up to see who it is I see my boyfriend standing over top of me.

"Max" I whimper as he takes my hand to help me up. "Look what I did, Max im sorry" I apologize now seeing the lunch he was bringing me splattered all over the floor.