PRE BABY FUN Pt 2

*unedited*
THAT NIGHT
Courtney's POV

"Mama, Isabella is on her way" I state making her turn to give me a questionable look.

Without even having to say anything I already know what she's thinking.

The last time I stayed home alone with Isabella we were thirteen and she invited people over the house causing me to almost get raped.

The second time we were fourteen and Isabella started watching porn.

I was curious since I've never watched it so I gave it a try and we both got in trouble after getting caught by my mom.

"I know" I start back up. "Bella and me are older now mama" I tell her. "And we know what and what not to do" I also say. "I swear we'll be good, but can the girls come over too?" I ask.

"Nope" my mother quips. "I knew that was coming" she adds referring to my question.

"Mama pleaseee" I beg. "I promise we won't do anything and we'll even send you videos of us every two hours to prove it to you" I plead with my hands clasped under my chin.

"Fine" she says finally giving in. "I'm not joking around Courtney" she strictly presses. "No company besides the girls" my mom finally tells me.

"Ok" I agree. "Thank you" I chirp while hugging her. "I love you" I tell she and mom as we walk into the living room with everyone else. "Tell them you love them guys" I tell my siblings.

"We already did" Dylan lets me know.

"Oh okay" I shrug. "See you guys later then" I say shutting the door behind them as they leave.

Happy that I no longer need a babysitter I smile to myself while watching them drive off.

Now turning back around I see Corey, Dylan, Lily and Grace standing in front of me.

"What?" I ask.

"We're hungry" Corey lets me know with her arms crossed.

"Here, go crazy" I say handing them a twenty dollar bill for takeout.

Taking the money they run off into the kitchen to get a menu.

Hearing a knock at the door I open it allowing my cousin Isabella in.

"Heyy" I happily say hugging her.

"Hey" Bella glumly says giving me a side hug prior to walking in and plopping down on the sofa.

"You okay?" I ask walking into the living room with her.

"Mhm" my cousin quips. "Im starving what's here to eat?" She questions basically avoiding giving me an answer.

"Corey and Dylan just ordered pizza" I let her know.

"Buffalo chicken pizza" Lily states while walking past the living room.

Laughing at her we both sit on the couch and watch as Dylan watches an episode of Dragon Ball super.

"Dylan c'mon can't you go watch this...

"Shhh" my little brother hisses. "Vegito's fighting Zamasu" he adds turning the tv up.