TO GRANDMOTHERS HOUSE THEY GO

1 WEEK LATER
Alison's POV

"Don't forget that you guys are going to grandmas house later today so please be ready after school when I come to pick you up" I beg the kids as they pack into the van. "Court you too" I add in turning around to give her money for lunch.

"Wait, what?" My oldest daughter questions clearly confused. "I thought you said that I could go to the concert with the girls" she says.

Today Courtney's favorite band 5 Seconds Of Summer is having a concert here in Pennsylvania.

The concert itself is in Philadelphia but I told her that she could go if she could bring her C in History up to an A within three weeks and surprisingly she did.

"And you still can go to the concert but you haven't seen or spoken to your grandmother since she was here two months ago and she misses you so you have to go" I explain to her. "Now, are you riding with us or are you taking your car?" I also ask.

"I'll just go with you guys" Courtney let's me know. "The girls and I were just gonna take the train anyway" she adds climbing into the van as well.

Shutting the door behind her I quickly go back into the house to help Emily.

"Here let me...

"I got it Ali" Emily mumbles picking up the box of new swimsuits she order for the girls on the team.

"Emily you're already four mon...

"I KNOW ALISON!" she shouts causing me to freeze. "Can you just give me some fuckin' space?" My wife hisses making me look at her with a blank stare. "Do you think you could do that?" She questions.

"Yeah" I answer not knowing how else to respond.

Rolling her eyes at me Emily picks up the box before swinging the door open walking out to the car.

Since reaching her second trimester Emily's been a little moody lately and most of her anger has been directed towards me so I try to leave her alone as much as possible.

Sighing to myself I lock the door behind me before getting in the car.

"Mom have you thought about the temple yet?" Dylan questions Emily as she stays quiet.

"Dyl, mom is a little irritable right now" I tell him while scowling at her. "But sure baby you can go" I agree.

"Yesss" Dylan quietly cheers to himself as we pull off.

Reaching the school after dropping the kids off both Courtney and Emily step out of the car onto the campus.

"Courtney please don't forget" I plead once again.

"Mama I won't" she assures me prior to kissing me and Emily and walking in the other direction towards her advisory.

Now alone with Emily again the both of our eyes meet each others for a quick second.

"Bye" My wife murmurs slamming the car door and walking ahead of me even though we're going to the same place.

Ignoring her and her mood swings I continue to trail behind her until walking into a head in collision with another person in the hall.