TO GRANDMOTHERS HOUSE THEY GO Pt 2

5 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV

"AVA OUT OF THE POOL NOW!" I shout at one of the girls on the team after seeing her smack one of her teammates for accidentally beating her by a false start.

"WHAT?!" Ava yells back at me.

"Get out of the pool" I demand her making her push herself up off of the wall to get out. "Willa you okay?" I ask the teammate that Ava slapped.

"I didn't mean it" Willa tells me. "I thought that we were starting off..

"It's okay, Willa" I let her know. "Go see the nurse" I tell her once I see blood dripping from her face. "YOU! get over here" I shout at Ava again.

"She started early, she would be disqualified if we were at an actual meet...

"Yeah well we're not at an actual meet and you didn't have to slap her" I state getting angrier by the second. "Get out of my face, you're out of next weeks lineup" I tell her. "Pick up your face" I hiss as her mouth hangs open.

"Are you really gonna take me out of the lineup?" Ava questions me. "None of these girls swim like me; this is my team and I my pool" the blonde says now in my face.

"If you take me off they'll lose and I'll make sure you'll regret it" Ava threatens me making me chuckle

"Well how about they win and you just don't swim at all?" I ask her back. "You're off the team, now get the hell out of my face before you somehow accidentally fall into the pool" I threaten inches away from her.

 "You're off the team, now get the hell out of my face before you somehow accidentally fall into the pool" I threaten inches away from her

(A/N: Haha Emily's feisty while pregnant 🤰🏻😡😂)

Blowing steam the girl then grabs her things before opening the door and storming out.

"A drowning threat" Paige quips standing beside me. "I think you've been around me a little too long" she adds smirking at me.