WHAT SHE WANTS, SHE GETS (Pt. 2)

"Aye, Rel give me two cosmics" Dani called to the guy standing behind the bar. "Ard I Gotchu" He smiled. It wasn't long before he handed her the two shot glasses filled with a blue substance. "No, thanks" Hannah denied.
"What? You don't trust me?" "No not really, I don't know you" Hannah quickly responded. She was funny, but she was right. Dani didn't know her and she definitely didn't know Dani from a hole in the wall but her bluntness was surprisingly cute to Dani. "I'm still nursing" Hannah felt the need to explain. "Nah, it's cool I don't drink much anyway I've seen way too many people get hooked on that shit" Dani told her. Suddenly Hannah was silent. "Yeah" she said. "I'm gonna go catch up with my friends."
"Ard" Dani nodded. Her mind couldn't come to understand why it was that Hannah called them her friends. Friends wouldn't say hurtful shit about each other. At least..that's what she thought; but again she didn't know Hannah or her friends too well and though she knew that Hannah wasn't asleep that night at the hospital she was afraid to pry. "Cool" Hannah repeated. She turned away, but just as soon as her right foot started to lead her left Dani stopped her to ask. "Why are they your friends?"
The party was loud; even a little too loud for the older woman next door with the Akita that barked all through the night. Music bumped through the speakers of the surround sound while the teenage girls screeching and diving into the swimming pool took selfie's for all of their social media accounts. Sounds were blaring from each and every direction, yet the unvoiced energy between Hannah and Dani stayed consistent. As if in answer, Hannah walked away.
"What's wrong, baby?" Cierra asked from behind Dani. "I know you didn't think she would drop her panties and let you eat her out that quick" she said and gave her a look.

 "I know you didn't think she would drop her panties and let you eat her out that quick" she said and gave her a look

"Wassup Choyce," Dani turned to look at her ex's best friend. "Move Cierra."
"Fuck you, Daniella" she said using her entire hand to palm the side of Dani's face as she walked off. "Keep your fucking eyes on that bitch" Cierra pointed at Hannah while turning to tell her best friend Choyce.

There were red solo cups, broken beer bottles, half naked girls and guys grinding on each other all while smoking spliffs and music that was being played on a loop by a Dj who looked as if he had way too many shots

There were red solo cups, broken beer bottles, half naked girls and guys grinding on each other all while smoking spliffs and music that was being played on a loop by a Dj who looked as if he had way too many shots. The party was a success and Courtney was genuinely glad that her friends were having fun but having fun with things on her mind was easier said than done. Plus it was summer— and she honestly would much rather be at their original destination spot carrying on their yearly summer tradition instead of at a random party. Every Summer Courtney, Bentley and the girls would take their cars and pack clothes and food for the week. Then they would usually drive to any hotel in Wildwood, New Jersey that was located near the beach, stay for the week and have fun. This summer was supposed to be special; but somehow she ended up sitting at a bar alone in New Jersey.
"Bartender." Courtney called out to the guy standing behind the bar. "She'll take a water," Hannah said before Courtney could speak. "How many have you had?" She asked. "One" Courtney hiccuped. "Eight" she finished with a slightly drunken smile.