THE GIRLS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Unedited
Long Chapter
1 WEEK LATER
Alison's POV
The girls wanted to go out dancing so Courtney's watching the kids tonight.
-ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN HANDLE THEM? I ask my daughter. IF NOT I CAN JUST CALL LINDSEY I say referring to the babysitter.
-LINDSEY'S ONLY THREE YEARS OLDER THAN ME MAMA Courtney says. I CAN HANDLE IT.
-ALRIGHT I WANT YOU TO CALL IF ANYTHING IS WRONG, OKAY? I ask her.
-OKAY she responds.
-ALI, THEY'LL BE FINE Emily convinces me. COURT IS RESPONSIBLE AND IF ANYTHING HAPPENS JASON IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AT HOME.
-OKAY I quip. I LOVE YOU GUYS I tell them bringing Courtney in for a kiss on the cheek. C'MERE I say to the rest of them, giving them hugs and kisses too.
They all give me hugs and kisses before going over to Emily to do the same.
-WE'LL CALL IN AN HOUR TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING'S OKAY Emily tells Courtney as we walk out.
-AND LOCK THE DOORS, WE...
-YOU HAVE YOUR KEYS SO DON'T OPEN THE DOOR FOR ANYONE BECAUSE ITS NOT YOU Courtney says cutting me off. I KNOW MAMA.
-ALRIGHT BYE I say leaving out and shutting the door.
I continue to watch the house through the window as Emily starts the car.
-ALISON STOP WORRYING Em tells me.
We pull off and make our way to the club to meet the girls.
-LOOK AT THIS! Hanna shouts over the music as she sees us walking in. NAME ONE PERSON THAT BOUNCES BACK IN SHAPE LIKE THIS RIGHT AFTER HAVING A BABY she says displaying her body.
-ME I say.
-AND ME Emily adds.
-HATERS Hanna says making us all laugh.
-NO ONES HATING ON YOU HANNA CeCe says walking from behind her.
-OH MY GOSH! I squeal. WHEN DID YOU GET BACK? I ask running over to my sister and hugging her.
CeCe and Bentley went to Iceland for a month to visit Jake's mother.
She hasn't been the same since his passing but she's slowly coming back.
-I JUST GOT BACK LAST NIGHT CeCe states. HEY EM she adds giving Emily a hug.
-WHERE'S BENTLEY? I ask. COURTNEY WILL BE STOKED TO SEE HIM.
-CALEB JUST DROPPED HIM AND BELLA OFF AT YOUR HOUSE WITH HER she informs me. AND I KNOW YOUR POLICY ABOUT NOT OPENING THE DOOR FOR STRANGERS SO I GAVE BENTLEY MY KEY TO GET IN.
-I MISSED YOU I pout giving her a hug again.
-OKAY ENOUGH MUSHY STUFF Spencer says. I JUST WON A HUGE CASE AND I COULD USE A DRINK she adds.
-WE HAVE FIVE KIDS Emily says. WE COULD USE A FEW DRINKS.
We all laugh before finding a few seats at the bar.
-GIVE ME A ROUND OF SHORT SHOTS Aria tells the bartender.
He gives them to her and we all pop them back.
-THAT WAS AWFUL Alex says. LETS DO ANOTHER ROUND she adds making us all laugh.
After a few shots and a couple of full glasses we're all pretty tipsy.
-YOU'RE WORRYING AGAIN Emily whispers to me.
-IS IT THAT OBVIOUS? I ask her causing her to nod her head. I CANT HELP IT I pout. THIS IS COURTNEY'S FIRST TIME STAYING HOME ALONE AND SHE'S WATCHING THE TWINS I say. THEY CAN BE A HANDFUL.
-MAYBE I CAN HELP GET YOUR MIND OFF OF IT Emily says placing her lips to my neck and sucking on my pulse point. THE KIDS ARE FINE.
Courtney's POV
-STOP RUNNING! I shout at Grace and Lily as they run around the house hitting each other.
It sucks being the oldest but I'm responsible, I can handle it.
-COCO CAN WE MAKE COOKIES? Dylan questions me.
-YEAH LATER I say. WHERE'S COREY? I ask.
-I DUNNO Dylan shrugs.
-I SWEAR SHE BETTER NOT BE IN MY ROOM AGAIN I mutter. DID YOU DO YOUR EXERCISES? I question him.
During group the counselors make him do brain exercises to keep him from flipping out.
-YEAH he says walking back over to the tv.
Walking over to the steps Lily and Grace run past me causing me to grab them by their shirts.
-SIT DOWN I grit through my teeth.
As they sit down I go upstairs to see what Corey's doing.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ask her once I see her trying on moms Sharks hoodie.
-NOTHING Corey says. CAN YOU PLAY DOLLS WITH ME? she asks.
-NOT RIGHT NOW COR I say. IM SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING ALL OF YOU.
She stays quiet and looks down at her hands as she twiddles her fingers together.
Playing with our fingers when we're sad or nervous, It's a trait we picked up from mama.
-I PROMISE I'LL PLAY LATER I say. OKAY? I ask her.
-OKAY Corey exclaims while hugging me.
Going back downstairs I see the front door open.
-BENTLEY! I squeal as my cousin walks through the door.
-MISSED ME? Bentley questions with a crooked smile.