DARE NIGHT (Pt. 3)

*Italics are flashbacks*

"A pool?" Mechelle asked as he and Courtney entered the private Country club. "When you said that my hair would get wet I thought you just meant that it was gonna rain today" he told Courtney now that they were standing in front of the deep end of the pool.

"Shut up" Courtney laughed giving him a playful shove to the arm.

"I'm serious, I even brought an umbrella for us" the long haired boy admitted showing off the black and red polka dot umbrella. "I can't be getting my perfect hair wet" He joked using one hand to push the strands in front of his face back as if he were in a shampoo commercial.

Staring at the taller boy Courtney smirked to herself while thinking about number six on her bucket list.

"Well according to number six on my list, your hair's gonna get wet anyway" The blonde told her friend while he just stood there confused.

"What's number six on your list?" Mechelle asked but Courtney just simply walked to the 12ft mark on the pool without answering him. "Courtney, what's number six?" He called out to her from where he stood.

"Go skinny dipping with a friend" Courtney answered with a smile before removing all of her clothes and diving into the water.

With his mouth dropped open and his eyes studying the certain blondes small curves Mechelle turned away in the other direction.

"Courtney, this is a private pool we're gonna get caught" he explained to her but she kept on treading the water.

"C'mon it's cool in here and hot out there" she tried to convince him. "It's fine if you're too chicken..

"What?" Mechelle asked cutting her off.

"I said you're a chicken" Courtney tempted her friend.

"I'm not chicken" Mechelle let her know.

"So get in I'm not gonna molest you" she said. "C'mon I promise not to look" Courtney told him. "I probably won't even be able to see it@ she muttered loud enough for Mechelle to hear her.

"Hey" he stopped her. "I have an insanely large penis" he set the record straight. "It's out of this world, they even use it for porn pictures sometimes" he joked making Courtney laugh and snort as he took off his clothes doing the same thing she did.

"Insanely big where? Munchkin land?" The girl jokingly played with him causing him to splash water in her face. "Okay I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she laughed out loud as he continued to splash her.

"Nope, too late" Mechelle responded by picking her up and dunking her.

With her pulling him under water with her Courtney came up for air only to see him inches away from her.

"Can I kiss you again?" He breathlessly asked her while wiping the water out of his eyes.

"I was waiting for you to ask" Courtney smiled cupping the side of the boys face bringing herself in for a tender kiss.