ALL HOPE

"Fifty nine thirty one catheter out and discharged" one of the hospitals residents recited while walking past the group of kids rushing towards the front desk.

"We're looking for our friend Han...

"I'm on my lunch break" the woman who's probably no more than five years older than the kids stated cutting them off before they could even tell her who they were there to see.

"Okay But you're sitting at the desk, can't you just give us her room number?" Bentley asked but she continued to eat her cup of fruit salad.

"Nope, But you can find out once I'm done with my lunch" the receptionist said.

"HEY, LADY!" Sofia shouted smacking her food out of her hand causing her to gasp in shock before looking up at her. "Find our freakin' friend" the blonde ordered. "Her name is Hansuella Santos she goes by Hannah Santos and she's in the delivery room" she added in letting the woman know. "Which room is she in?" She also asked.

Now using her computer to log into her database the woman began to type in the letters scrolling through all of the names.

"We don't have a Hansuella Santos in the delivery room" the lady told the teens making them all furrow their eyebrows in confusion. "Wait a minute we do have someone by the same name in ICU" the brunette let them know. "Room A42" she gave them the room number.

"Thanks" Ailyn said in return.

"Anytime" The coordinator sarcastically replied giving off a fraudulent smile.

"Bitch"

"Whore"

Isabella and Brooke turned back and said at once while they got ready to walk away.

"Hey, Where's Hannah?" Emily asked walking into the hospital with Alison and and the kids in tow.

"That woman said that she was in the ICU" Courtney started to answer her mothers question while walking to the room number they were given. "Though I'm really not sure why she would be in intensive....care" Courtney said slowly separating the last two words as she turned the corner into the room to see one of her best friends lying in the hospital bed all bruised up.

care" Courtney said slowly separating the last two words as she turned the corner into the room to see one of her best friends lying in the hospital bed all bruised up