LUNCH DATE

2 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
I'm sitting at the brew waiting for Emily for our lunch date.
Yes we both work at the same school but we hardly see each other all day until we get home and then we're left with no time alone.
While patiently waiting I do a quick take at the door after hearing the bell chimes, indicating that someone walked in or out.
Emily then walks in looking extremely gorgeous making my mind flood with wild thoughts.
As she walks over I slightly smile knowing that she's all mine.

-HEY BABE Emily says pecking my lips as I stand up to greet her

-HEY I reply. I ORDERED YOUR FAVORITE I tell her while handing over the grilled chicken and avocado club sandwich.
-YOU'RE THE BEST she quips with a smile. WANNA EAT OUTSIDE?
-YEAH, SURE I say back.
Sitting on the bench in the park across from the school we start to talk about the kids.
-SO DYLAN AND COREY'S TEACHER CALLED Emily informs me.
-ABOUT? I ask.
-SHE TOLD THE CLASS TO DRAW SOMETHING THEY LOVED AND COR DREW A PICTURE OF US KISSING she states. COREY GOT IN TROUBLE FOR DRAWING "INAPPROPRIATE THINGS" Emily says using air quotations. SHE KINDA FLIPPED OUT ON THE TEACHER SO SHE HAD LUNCH DETENTION.
-FLIPPED OUT HOW? I question.
-COREY THREW A STAPLER AT HER AND WHEN THE SECURITY GUARD TRIED TO TAKE COREY, DYL BIT HIM AND PUNCHED HIM IN THE NUTS she adds through her chuckles. THEY ARE DEFINITELY YOUR KIDS.
-THATS NOT FUNNY EM I scold. THOUGH THEY BOTH WILL BE IN TROUBLE AFTER SCHOOL IM SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT SWITCHING THEIR TEACHER I let Emily know. I MEAN YOU CANT GIVE A KID DETENTION FOR DRAWING OUT HER PARENTS, THAT LADY HAS BEEN ON THEIR CASE EVER SINCE SHE FOUND OUT THEY HAD TWO MOMS.
-DON'T STRESS IT OKAY? Emily questions me. WE'LL DISCUSS IT ALL TONIGHT she adds. BUT RIGHT NOW LETS GO TO MY OFFICE.
I look her up and down with a creepy smirk before getting up to follow her.
...
Now in Emily's office she closes all of the windows and blinds.
-I'LL BE BACK she says walking into the small bathroom in the office.
After minutes of waiting Emily comes back with a black robe on, walking over and attacking me while flashing me her cleavage.

-WE SHOULD HURRY UP MS. FIELDS I say. WE WOULDN'T WANNA GET CAUGHT I tease.
-STAND UP Emily demands in a stern voice.
-YES MS. FIELDS I seductively play along.
Doing as I'm told I stand up in front of her.
-GOOD GIRL Emily says biting down on her lip. NOW TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES.
Within the snap of a finger I'm getting naked in front of her.
-WHAT NOW MS. FIELDS? I question as she stares my naked body up and down.
-SIT ON THE CHAIR Emily tells me, pointing to her spinning desk chair.
Sitting up there Emily walks over and spreads my legs, slowly kissing up the insides of my thighs.
-I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A LUNCH DATE I joke.
-IS IT NOT? She asks. IM ABOUT TO EAT MY LUNCH AND YOU'RE MY DATE she adds before placing her mouth to my center.
I let out an audible gasp as her tongue glides up and down my folds.
-FUCK ME I moan while her tongue rolls around my clit.
Listening to what I said Emily takes one finger and pushes it inside only to take it back out.
She repeats the same thing over and over until I get fed up.
-STOP I whimper. SERIOUSLY EMILY, FUCK ME I plead.
-ASK NICELY Emily tells me, putting pressure down on my clit with her thumb making me squirm a little.
-PLEASE FUCK ME I sincerely beg.
-COME AGAIN? She quips putting a hand behind her ear like she didn't hear me.
-PLEASE FUCK ME MS. FIELDS I frustratingly cry.
A smile comes upon Emily's face and she grabs my legs to pull me closer.
Her hand slowly travels back down to my moist opening giving my clit a little tease with her thumb.
Emily then takes two of her fingers and inserts them inside of me.
Starting off slow I grind my pelvis against her hand trying to feel more.
-HARDER, EM I whine. BABY I NEED TO FE...OH FUCK I moan as she picks up the speed, swirling her fingers around being sure to hit my g-spot.
-SAY MY NAME Emily commands in my ear.
-EM..EMILY I moan as my eyes roll to the back of my head.
-GOOD BABY she says before shoving a third finger in. NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO TO YOU Emily adds taking my nipple in her mouth and releasing it with a popping noise.
-I...MMM..I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME CUM I plead.
With that Emily starts to go even faster, adding her tongue for fun.
As her fingers pump in and out of me she sucks and licks on my clit making it hard to hold it in.
-CUM FOR ME Emily mumbles while she feasts upon my core.
Emily's POV
-CUM FOR ME I mumble while eating Alison out.
Just as I start to feel her walls tighten up around my fingers the second bell rings for class to start.
I don't have a class this period but Alison does.
-EM, THE BELL Alison panics.
-CUM I demand thrusting my fingers even faster than before.
-AHH...E..EMILY! Alison loudly moans using her hand to grip a fistful of my hair.
Just like that all of Alison's juices spew all over my tongue.
After licking her dry I place a gentle kiss on her lips before helping her up.
As Alison rushes to get her clothes back on I take her arm and stop her.
-EM, I GOTTA GO she grits.
-ONE FOR THE CAMERA I seductively say ready for another round.
Alison sighs and gets behind me as I record our after sex looks.

-YOU'RE SO SEXY I tell my wife bringing her in for another kiss

-YOU ARE TOO Alison says. BUT I REALLY NEED TO GO she says pecking my lips. I'LL SEE YOU AT HOME she quips after fixing and spraying herself with perfume.
Once she leaves I sit back on the chair that she was just on smiling to myself, still tasting her on my tongue.

Emison smut 😏🔥
Corey and Dylan fought their teacher 😂
I want a lunch date like this 🙏🏽
Enjoy 😊
-D