WE'RE NOT IN ROSEWOOD ANYMORE

This entire chapter is for you guys to get to know Dani.
___________________________

*CHIRP, CHIRP!..CHIRP, CHIRP!*

"Yeah, I just closed up I'm on my way now" Hannah spoke to someone on the phone from a distance while the nearby crickets hid in trees and sang their song. "The bus isn't running right now and my car totally sucks so I'll have to walk again" she let Mechelle know. "No, it's fine Mechelle just stay there until I get in; Alright see ya in fifteen" Hannah dismissed the call before locking the doors to the cafe and walking off.

Now starting up her car Dani followed behind the girl making sure to leave the right amount of spacing between Hannah and the car so that she wouldn't be able to see her. It was past midnight and basing things off of the small introduction she had with the girl earlier that night Dani knew that Hannah would never allow her to give her a ride home. Especially since they had only met a few hours ago. Dani knew Hannah would say no to her offer but since it was so late she waited until Hannah closed up the shop. She was a complete stranger but she needed to make sure that Hannah got home safely; even if that meant following her all the way to her house without her having any knowledge of her doing so.

She continued to slowly cruise down the street behind her until Hannah spun around forcing her to stop the car.

"I'M CALLING THE COPS AND I'M LETTING THEM KNOW THAT YOU'RE FOLLOWING ME!" Hannah shouted making Dani quickly pull over.

"It's just me" she let it be known. "And I'm not following you I just wanted to make sure that guy didn't come back to hurt you" Dani added in. "Just don't call the cops, okay?" She politely begged.

"What are you some kind of pervert?" Hannah snapped back.

"No" Dani answered. "I just wanted to know if you needed a ride home" she announced but Hannah didn't reply. All she did was cross her arms and walk off.

"I don't need a ride, okay?" Hannah finally responded while still walking.

"You sure?" She shot back slowly following next to her in her car. "I mean you're stomping down the street at one in the morning like someone kicked your puppy and you know that bus ain't gone come" Dani spoke her peace to the girl.

Taking into consideration of what just came from Dani's mouth Hannah looked over at the bus stop knowing that it was already running late.

"Fine" Hannah stopped causing Dani to stop too. "But you need to take me straight home" she hissed now getting in the backseat of the car.

"I had no intentions of doing anything else" Dani replied before laughing at the girl sitting in the backseat and pulling off.

[•••]

Finally making it back to her neighborhood Dani parked her car across from the mini market at the corner of her block.