PLANS

*Unedited*
THE SAME NIGHT
Courtney's POV

Riding back home alone on an early train from the concert I press my forehead against the window as I blankly stare out at the city looking lights.

"ROSEWOOD PENNSYLVANIA!" The train director says over the intercom letting the passengers know that he'll be stopping at the Rosewood train station next.

Hearing my destination stop, I stand from my seat before walking over to the door.

Finally coming to a stop the train doors open up allowing me to step out onto the platform.

"COURTNEY!" I hear Mechelle call out as I walk down the dark streets of Rosewood.

He's been following me ever since I saw he and Hannah kissing in the bathroom at the concert and ran out.

"COURTNEY CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FOR A MINUTE?!" The slightly ginger haired boy questions me still following me down the street. "IM SORRY!" Mechelle shouts out.

"SORRY THAT YOU KISSED MY BEST FRIEND OR SORRY THAT I CAUGHT YOU?!" I shout back at him still not stopping.

"SHE NEEDED MY HELP AND...

"OH OKAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOUR LIPS COULD HELP HER PROBLEMS Y'KNOW UNLESS YOU'RE PUTTING THEM TO USE SOMEWHERE ELSE ON HER BODY!" I loudly speak as people look out of their windows to see what all of the ruckus is.

"IT WASN'T LIKE THAT!" He explains to me. "BUT WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY YOU'RE UPSET" he adds. "WHY ARE YOU MA...

"You wanna know why I'm mad?" I ask coming to an automatic stop before turning around to face him. "I'm mad because I like you Mechelle" I tell him. "I like you and I'm pretty sure you knew that but you went on to kiss Hannah anyway" I truthfully answer. "That's why I'm upset you idiot" I rudely speak prior to turning back around and walking into my grandmothers house.

Inside, I shut the door behind me while leaning against it thinking about what I just saw.

In all honesty I'm not really sure whether I'm mad at Hannah and Mechelle for kissing each other or if I'm mad at myself for not making a move when I had the chance to.

Truth is I like both of them; Mechelle and Hannah.

When this thing with Hannah first started I was 100 percent sure that I wasn't gay.

Then I noticed myself thinking about her constantly and trying to spend more time with her so she wouldn't get jealous of Mine and Max's relationship; but that ended up happening anyway.

I didn't wanna admit it because I didn't want people to think that I was automatically gay because my parents are, so when things between the two of us started to heat up I kinda pushed her away.

In the end she was always right; those kisses meant something.

Mechelle on the other hand is everything that Max wasn't when we were dating.

He's sweet and he makes me laugh, he's super caring and he doesn't lie to me.

He's everything that a girl could ask for in a guy.

I guess I'm just confused, and seeing the two of them kissing just made me even more confused.
_____

Corey's POV