Trent Alexander-Arnold #1

It was game day for the Liverpool Women's against Man City Women's and Liverpool were at home. It was top of the table clash. Whoever won would be at the top of the table and both of the teams were currently unbeaten in the league so everyone believed that the league winners would be determined by this game.

The Liverpool boys decided to go to the game to see how the girls were doing and they also wanted something to do since they didn't have a game. Maybe they also wanted to tease Trent a bit on his crush on one of the Liverpool girls. She played as a winger and she was one of the best players on there team if not the best.

"Trent you ready to see your girlfriend play?" Hendo said to him laughing a little bit at Trent's face from when he said those words.

"She's not my girlfriend" Trent replied hitting Hendo in the arm and sitting down in his seat that happened to be between Hendo and Joe Gomez. So the two worst people that it could be because both of them would continuously take the mick out of Trent for having a crush on one of the girls.

"Oh here she comes" Joe said hitting Trent's arm to make him look up from his phone. Y/N was warming up with the rest of the team near where the boys were sat. Trent couldn't keep his eyes off of her as she was running back and fourth trying to warm her muscles up before the game started.

"Y/N" one of the guys shouted. Trent wasn't really sure who though he was too mortified that she was actually walking over to where they were sat.

"Hey guys" Y/N said smiling brightly at them like she always did. Trent can't remember a time where she didn't have that smile on her face. He knows sometimes it's forced however she knows she would rather everyone have a good day then let them know about her problems. Yeah Trent doesn't know how he knows all this because he can hardly hold a full conversation with her because he starts to get nervous.

"Hi" was all Trent managed to say. He could hear some of the guys chuckling around him. Trent quickly turned around and glared at them before turning back to Y/N.

"I've got to go back inside so I'll see you guys after the match." Y/N said smiling. Trent watched her run back to her team then towards the tunnel. His eyes didn't leave Y/N until she was out of sight. The laughter next to him pulled his eyes away from the tunnel and towards the guys.

"First things first, just ask her out. And second stop looking at her ass" Joe said which made the guys laugh and Trent become even more embarrassed.

"I'm fine where we are now" Trent stated.

"What you embarrassing yourself and her not even paying attention to you. Yeah good relationship that seems to be." Joe said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up" Trent huffed out, slowly moving down his chair whist getting his phone out again so he didn't have to listen to the nonsense that the guys were saying.

Trent continued playing on his phone till he felt a tap on his arm which made him look up to see both of the teams walking out of the tunnel ready to play the game. He was surprised that none of the guys were making fun of him when watching the match. Trent knew that all of they guys knew that he wasn't watching the match just staring at Y/N the whole time.

The match was pretty uneventful first half and most of the second half. The defenders of both teams doing well to stop the attackers from having a shot. Well it was all uneventful until the 89th minute when Y/N was sprinting up the pitch with the ball at her feet. She got though most of the midfielders and a couple of defenders. Y/N passed it to her teammate but didn't stop running waiting for the ball to be passed back and when it was Y/N had a shot on goal. The ball flew through the air and went straight into the back of the net. The cheers that came from around were deafening but Trent didn't take his eyes off of Y/N. Y/N done her normal celebration and Trent couldn't keep the huge smile from spreading over his face.

"You're girlfriend scored for you" Joe said laughing and what he said made every one else laugh as well.

"Way to ruin the moment" Trent whine sitting back down on his seat. 3 minutes after the goal the game finished and Liverpool won 1-0.

"Let's go down and congratulate them" Hendo smirked knowing the only reason he was doing this was to get Trent to speak to Y/N. No matter how hard he made fun of Trent he did kind of want the two to get together so he would do anything to help them.

They made there way down to the tunnel and met the girls half way. They were all talking for a while when Trent made his way to Y/N.

"Hey, great goal" Trent said whilst playing with his hands a little bit. A habit he does when he's nervous. He could feel all the eyes on him but didn't pay any mind to them.

"Thanks" Y/N replied smiling brightly like she always did after a game that she played well in. Trent smiled back and went to walk off but before he could take a step he turned back around to face Y/N.

"I was wondering if you were busy tomorrow night?" Trent asked knowing it was now or never. If he didn't ask Y/N to go out now he would never come around to it.

"No, I'm free tomorrow" Y/N said already guessing where this conversation was going. She had to admit that she liked Trent and has done for a while however she was good at hiding it so no one actually knew.

"Okay, so would you like to go out with me tomorrow?" Trent asked finally letting out a breath that he had been holding in since he asked the first question.

"Sure, message me when and where" Y/N said smiling at him already knowing that Trent had her number. Trent smiled and nodded his head and walked back to where the guys where. When he made it to the guys he turned round and watched Y/N walk into the locker room. The guys patted Trent on the back and pulled him out of the stadium probably to go out but Trent didn't really care at this moment in time too happy in his mind.