Saùl Ñíguez ~ Atletico Madrid

Requested by @Dybala-Imagines
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Maria and Saùl have been best friends for what has seemed like forever. No matter how old they get they always seem to be at each others houses being complete idiots and having fun.

At this moment in time Saùl and Maria were just lounging around in Saùl's own home since he didn't have training. They have already spent half of the day watching a load of random films in Saùl's living room but that all ended when Maria started complaining that she was getting hungry.

Maria and Saùl had just decided to make Macaroni and Cheese because it was easy and none of them are the best cooks.

"Get the cheese Saùl" Maria said to him whilst she sorted out the music and then went to where he keeps all of the pasta.

"What cheese?" He asked like it was a normal question. Seriously who would care what cheese. Who even has different types of cheeses in their fridge unless it's a special occasion.

"I don't know. Cheese." She replied.

"I only have one type." Saùl said back to her and by the way he was talking she could tell that he had that stupid smirk on his face. Why the hell would he ask what cheese if he only had one type of cheese.

Maria had no clue why she actually liked Saùl in more then a friendship way. He always knew the best ways to get on her nerves however he also knew the best ways to cheer her up when she needed it. That was probably it all the best relationships form from two people annoying the hell out of each other but on the other hand they always have each others backs. That's why Saùl and Maria were best friends.

Whilst Maria was actually cooking Saùl was dancing and singing awfully to the music that was playing on the stereo.

Saùl 'accidentally' bumped into Maria whilst he was dancing around and she was just stood there watching the pasta cook. He had just finished grating the cheese and he was bored. When he bumped into Maria his face ended up really close to hers. Saùl couldn't hold it in anymore he leaned in and kissed Maria.

For a couple of seconds Maria didn't kiss back. She was too shocked but after a couple of seconds she kissed back and Saùl couldn't be more pleased.

When they pulled away from each other they both had those goofy smiles on their faces whilst just staring at each other. They were just staring at each other in silence whist there foreheads were pressed against each other. The silence was for a couple of minutes until Saùl decided to brake it.

"I like you and I have for a while" Saùl finally admitted whilst keeping his forehead pressed against hers. He could feel her breath against his face when he finally admitted that to her.

"I... I like you too" Maria admitted smiling like a crazy women.

"Good" Saùl said placing his lips back onto Maria's.

Once they kissed Saùl pushed Maria back to the pasta so she could continue to cook it.

"What was that for?" Maria asked stirring the pasta so it wouldn't stick to the pan.

"I'm hungry" Saùl sang really off key and dancing around again. Maria couldn't help but laugh at her best friend, crush and hopefully future boyfriend.

"Just grate the cheese" she said not looking at Saùl but still smiling knowing what he was doing.