Harry Winks ~ Tottenham Hotspur #6

Day 19 of CountDown to Christmas

Took Winksy's injury from Raul Jimenez (Fractured Skull)

You couldn't remember anything that had happened or where the hell you currently were. What you did know though was that you were lying somewhere very uncomfortable and that you were feeling a little bit cold. You do remember that you were in a lot of pain but now you're in little to no pain which made you confused but the pain could've just been a dream. You tried to move your arm to stretch but found yourself unable to do so and your curiosity got the better of you. Reluctantly you blinked your eyes open and all you could see was a bright light and it was hurting your eyes. It took a couple of seconds for your eyes to adjust to the light and you could finally look around to see where you were. You took in the room and the surroundings. Oh, you're in a hospital you thought. You couldn't remember what happened to send you into hospital but here you were. You looked down at your body and saw that one of your legs was wrapped in a cast and so was one of your arms. You saw wires coming out of your other arm which was connected to a range of machines. You couldn't work out what any of them were for though. You were pulled out of your thoughts by nurses bringing in another bed with a man in it. You didn't really get a good look at him because nurses were surrounding him but you could see that his head was all bandaged up.

"Ah you're awake," A nurse said, interrupting your staring and thoughts. Your attention turned away from the guy on the bed and those nurses to the one now standing by your bed. She was checking vitals jotting things down on a notepad and adjusting some things but you had no idea about. You just watched as she did it in silence not even taking a glance at the other people in the room.

"What happened?" You asked her wanting some sort of answer to why you're currently in hospital. Why you are in the hospital and injured. You tried to sit up but there was a massive pain in your ribs so had to relax back onto the bed. The nurse looked confused for a couple of seconds before nodding her head and looking through her notebook. She was clearly searching for something and you were confused about what she was looking for. Apparently, she had found it on one of the pages when she stopped flicking through and looked at it for a while.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions," She said to you. You just nodded your head hoping this would give you some more information about what had happened. She asked you a bunch of simple questions like your name, your date of birth, what country you were born in and currently in but nothing to do with what has caused you to be in the hospital. She gave you a concerned look when you said the date but that was about it. You felt a slight headache coming on as well so you were thankful when she finished the questions up.

"Okay rest now," The nurse said to you. You nodded your head and relaxed back a bit more. You still had no idea what had happened and that was starting to annoy you. You wanted to pry and get some answers but you knew that you wouldn't so you held back. You watched as the nurse left the room closing the door behind her leaving you and the guy alone but he was asleep so it was like you were alone in the room. Your head once again turned to the other guy in the room. You just stared, studying him for a bit. You had nothing else to do. The first thing you noticed was all of the freckles that covered his face, his beard looked recently trimmed and his brown hair looked soft. Well, what you could see of it since a lot of it was being covered by the bandage. To be honest you couldn't see his face clearly since you both were laying down but he looked cute and you felt like you've seen him somewhere before. All of a sudden you noticed his eyes move and you knew that he was starting to wake up. You knew that you should look away not to seem creepy but you couldn't find yourself doing it. He had this confused look on his face as he looked around the room before his eyes set on you.