Joe Gomez ~ Liverpool

SMUT
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Come on Y/N, please," Joe begged you. He's been going on about this one thing for weeks but you're not that sure on it. Part of you wants to do this but the main part doesn't. You're too cautious to do something like this and automatically think of everything that could go wrong. You overthink everything and that's what you are doing now.

"No Joe. What if we fall and get injured? It's a safety issue," You said to him turning around to do something else. You couldn't look at him knowing how quickly you would agree just from the look he was giving you. You could clearly imagine it. It's the same look he gives any time he wants something and it makes you all soft.

"We won't fall. It will all be fine," Joe said, moving closer and placing his hands on your hips and kissing up the back of your neck knowing how much you love that. He was trying to persuade you but you were stubborn and if you didn't want to do something then it wouldn't happen. He sometimes hated how stubborn you were. He just wants to change your mind over something but always fails.

"We're not doing it," You ended the conversation. You knew that Joe wouldn't say anything more about the subject. He wanted to and you knew that but he wouldn't knowing how quickly the conversation would be shut down and it could end up in an argument and Joe really didn't want that. He had to find a way to change your mind which was near impossible but still possible.

From that, the subject was dropped for a couple of days. You couldn't understand why Joe wanted to have sex so much in the shower. Wasn't it dangerous to do? Also what's wrong about having sex on the bed where drowning or falling isn't an issue? You can't see a problem about always having sex in a bed but no apparently Joe wants to become more adventurous with it and have sex in the shower. You can't help but think about it though because if Joe keeps going on about it, it must be good and you do kind of want to try it. You won't ask for it though. Shaking your head from the thoughts you continued to go around the house cleaning up so you could go and sit on the sofa with Joe and watch some TV with him. The house cleaning luckily didn't take that long so you could go and sit next to Joe and spend some time talking and just being together. Both of you just sat in silence though. He hadn't even tried to bring up the topic of having sex in the shower again. To be honest you were shocked he hadn't brought it up again for a couple of days. You didn't dwell on it though making sure your attention was on the TV and nothing else. You watched TV with Joe for a bit before boredom hit you and from all of the cleaning, you felt dirty so you needed a shower.

"I'm going to shower," You said to him standing up from the sofa and made your way to the bathroom. Joe perked up when he heard you announce this but quickly piped back down. He knew now was a great time to put his plan into action. Luckily your back was turned so you didn't see the look on his face when you mentioned that. Maybe if you did you would've locked the bathroom door but since you never do that you didn't. You've never had a reason to lock it before considering you only live with Joe who would always use the other bathroom and to be honest you don't mind him being in the bathroom with you most of the time.

He stayed on the sofa for a bit longer aimlessly scrolling through his phone. He couldn't join you straight away he had to wait a little bit but that was harder than he thought it would be. He could just imagine the water dripping down your body and your hands rubbing all over yourself in the places Joe wants his hands to be. He wanted his hands to be the ones moving down your body caressing every part of you. Joe groaned when he felt himself hardening in his joggers at just the thought of you and tried to move to make himself more comfortable but it wasn't working. He moved his hand, putting some pressure on it over his joggers. He let out a little moan at the pressure before looking at the time. He finally stood up moving his hand away deciding that enough time had passed so he could go into the bathroom. Also, he couldn't hold himself back anymore he needed to feel you so he quickly made his way to the bathroom and slowly opened the door to make sure he wouldn't be heard. He quickly got undressed and got straight in the shower behind you. When you noticed that he was behind you, you let out a little gasp out of shock but quickly regained it.