Andy Robertson ~ Liverpool #2

Day 15 of CountDown to Christmas

Germany was a lot of fun and a great place to visit. You've been there a couple of times before and enjoyed it every time so when the job opportunity came up there you had to take it. You would hate yourself forever if you didn't take it up so you had to. You and Andy Robertson were dating for a few months by that point though unfortunately you leaving for Germany forced the two of you to break up which was something that you didn't want to do but also you couldn't do a long-distance relationship. Well, you didn't think that you could do it, therefore, didn't even bother trying. Luckily since the break up was fairly mutual because of the circumstance it didn't cause any strain between Andy and your brother. Your brother was that of Jordan Henderson. Yes, Liverpool captain. So when you started dating Andy you were both curious and scared to see how the relationship between the two of them would be especially if you decided to break up but luckily it was fine.

Anyway, you had been working in Germany for quite a few months before Christmas came rolling around and you missed your family greatly. And Andy. To be honest you think you missed him more than your family but that's probably because you speak to your family a lot and you haven't spoken to Andy since the day you left England for Germany. Luckily your job allowed you to go home for Christmas. Guaranteed you could only be there Christmas Eve night but at least you would be there over Christmas and wouldn't have to go back until the New Year so you would have time to spend with your family. You were travelling to Liverpool knowing that is where your family would be considering Jordan can't go anywhere else since he has training and games but you like Liverpool since you were living there before moving to Germany. You found yourself hoping to find time to meet with Andy at some point during the time that you're in Liverpool. Whether it was just to talk as friends or to find out whether or not you could reconnect and date again you didn't really care. You just wanted to see the Scottsman and talk to him for a bit.

Getting off of the plane was nice and refreshing knowing that finally, you were back home, well kinda you were in Liverpool anyway. The chill instantly hit you although you were used to it by now. Germany is just as cold if not colder some days so you were really used to the coldness. One thing that did shock you though was that there was snow falling and actually setting on the ground. It wasn't a lot of snow only lightly falling but it was still snow. Never have you ever seen a white Christmas before so you were quite excited at the thought of it actually being a white Christmas.

Waiting for your bags you decided to get out your phone and message your family group chat. You had no idea why you had one but you for some reason did so just decided to message that rather than everyone individually.

Y/N: Just got off of the plane. Waiting for my bags then going to head straight home. All I want to do is sleep.

Mum: Glad your flight landed safe darling. See you tomorrow xx

Jordan: Thanks for letting us know... I may have a surprise as well for you tonight.

You got a couple more messages as well but you didn't get to read them because you saw your bags coming and you didn't want to miss them since that would cause all kinds of hassle and you just wanted to go home. You also couldn't get your mind off of what Jordan had messaged so you wouldn't even read the other messages probably and take it all in before replying. He had a surprise for you. You had no idea what it was but Jordan apparently had a surprise for you tonight. Thinking about all of the possibilities that the surprise could be you walked out of the airport and went to find a car that could drop you home. You got into an uber and told them your address for your house in Liverpool and they started driving, in silence luckily because you weren't in the mood to speak to him. You had for some reason still got your house in Liverpool that you had before going to Germany but you were happy that you had kept it right now.