Jesse Lingard ~ Manchester United

It was New Years Eve so what did that mean. It was time for Y/N's friends annual New Years Eve party that she holds every year. Y/N didn't mind the party's they were usually a lot of fun however a couple of days ago her, what is now ex-boyfriend, got caught cheating on Y/N so she wasn't really in the party mood. Y/N's friend however said that this was a perfect chance to get over him and have fun with some other boys.

That's how Y/N has ended up in and red dress that goes to her mid-thigh and some high heels on her feet. Her hair was slightly curly at the bottom and laid nicely against her body.

"Welcome Y/N" her friend, Alisha, said as soon as she walked in the door where the party was being held. Alisha also hugged Y/N so tight she couldn't breathe properly.

"Hello Alisha" Y/N said hugging Alisha back just not as tight. Without a word Alisha dragged Y/N straight to the bar and brought her a drink because the best way to have a good time at s party is to get drunk. Well that's Alisha's thoughts anyway.

When the drink was in Y/N's hand she rolled her eyes at what it was however still drank it since she didn't buy it. She walked over to the dance floor where the rest of her friends were dancing around like idiots but that didn't stop her from joining in.

A few hours into the party Y/N was a little bit tipsy and was talking to this random guy who had brought her a drink not that long ago. The guy was also pretty funny and also sober so he knew what he was saying. Okay maybe he was also a little tipsy however near enough sober.

The guy was asking Y/N about her life and Y/N was answering honestly even though they didn't even know each others names yet. They've been talking for a while however for some reason they didn't introduce themselves so didn't know each others names.

"Do you want another drink?" The guy asked holding his hand out letting Y/N grab it so he could help her up.

"Sure" Y/N replied grabbing his hand do they could walk towards the bar. When walking towards the bar they continued to hold each others hands making sure that they couldn't lose each other in the crowd of people. The thing was that Y/N didn't even notice that they had continued to hold hands even when they were ordering the drinks. It felt so natural to just hold his hand.

After grabbing our drinks me and the guy that I was talking too walked over to a new seat so we could continue talking when one of the guys friends walked over.

"Hey Jesse I was wondering when are you going to leave. Do you know a time?" Jesse, Y/N was guessing that's what his name is anyway, friend asked him.

"I don't know yet mate can I let you know later?" Jesse questioned back to the guy.

"Yeah sure, I can also guess who your New Years kiss is going to be with" Jesse's friend said to the both of them and winking at Y/N slightly. Once that happened Jesse's friend started laughing and walked off leaving her and Jesse in an awkward place. She hadn't even though about that.

"For gods sake Marcus" Y/N heard Jesse say under his breath.

"We don't have to kiss if you don't want to" Y/N said to Jesse.

Jesse didn't even say a word back he just stared at her for a bit. Y/N started to feel really uncomfortable under Jesse's intense gaze. When Y/N was going to say something to Jesse about him staring Jesse leant in and placed his lips onto Y/N. Once the shock settled in on Y/N she immediately started kissing Jesse back. He is a really good kisser was the only thing that was running through Y/N's mind at that moment.

"Sorry thought we would get a bit of practise before midnight so it wouldn't be as awkward then" Jesse said smirking at Y/N's face. She was still in slight shock at what had just happened.

"Don't worry your a good kisser" was all Y/N came out with. This caused Jesse to laugh a little bit at how in shock Y/N was.

"So are you ... Sorry I don't seem to have gotten your name." Jesse said.

"Y/N my names Y/N and thank you"  Y/N replied shyly.

"What a beautiful name and my name is Jesse if you didn't previously get that from Marcus" Jesse said chucking a bit.  This made Y/N smile a lot at how Jesse was. He was charming and sweet however he also seemed to know how to take a joke and Y/N loves that about boys.

The rest of this evening may be a bit different then usual however Jesse did make Y/N forget everything else that was happening and she was thankful for that.