Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain ~ Liverpool # 2

Day 9 of CountDown to Christmas

It was the annual Christmas party for Liverpool and you were getting ready for it. The parties were always fun and enjoyable to go to. Well, you think they're fun and enjoyable because, to be honest, you can't remember any of it because of how much you usually drink. You wake up in the morning in yours and Alex's house your head banging and feeling rough as anything. From videos that other people take and from things you can remember or get told by people who didn't drink it's always a fun time. It was always something that you looked forward to and it was great to just talk to his teammates and their partners.

"Ready?" Your boyfriend, Alex, asked as he walked into the room. When he stopped in the doorway he looked you up and down and had a smirk on his face.

"You look beautiful," Alex said, leaning in to kiss you. Instantly you kissed back and when he asked for it by running his tongue over your bottom lip you opened your mouth a little bit giving his tongue access. Alex's hands were on your waist rubbing up and down and occasionally going under your top. His tongue was making sure to reach every part of your mouth and it was making you breathless. You felt the need to pull away for oxygen but you also didn't want to. You didn't know how long you were kissing for but what you did know is that you had to leave. So you pulled away from him and both of you were breathing heavily.

"Come on or else we'll be late," You said, pulling away from him reluctantly. You wanted to stay with him kissing him, doing more than kissing but you know that if you did you wouldn't make it to the party and you would have to answer a lot of awkward questions and you'd rather not have to do that. Go to the party and then do whatever you want to do when you get back. Alex tried to complain to you about it just wanting to kiss you but you held his hand and dragged him out of the room and out to the car that had been booked for the both of you. You made sure you had everything before you left though and the whole way Alex complained until you were in the car.

When you got to the location of the party you could already hear the music from the outside. It was loud but it was actually good music. Proper party music. Walking into the room you saw that it was decorated in Christmas decorations. Tinsel around the edges with other things and there were a couple of Christmas trees around. It looked really Christmassy. You saw Alex's teammates sitting on a few tables at the other side of the room and so did Alex apparently. Alex instantly dragged you over to them before going off to buy the two of you drinks already knowing what one you would ask for. You stayed at the table to talk to his teammates and their partners taking a seat and making sure that the one next to you was empty for Alex.

All of you spent the time sitting at the table talking and drinking alcohol. You had told yourself earlier that you wouldn't drink that much but you could already tell that you were lying to yourself. There were bound to be a lot of shots happening which you would join in with and that would get you drunk quickly. There was no way that you weren't getting drunk tonight. There was also a karaoke machine that other people were singing and you were certain when they guys got drunk enough they would also join in with it. You just had to wait a little bit longer. No doubt Jordan Henderson would be on it soon especially if he's on the dance floor dancing like that now.

You were in the middle of talking to Alex when somebody came up to interrupt the conversation. The two of you abruptly stopped talking and turned to look at whoever was trying to get Alex's attention. It was the Scotsman whose cheeks were a rosy red from how warm it was in the room and from the alcohol running through his body. You were trying to figure out what Andy was saying not understanding any words through his thick drunken accent. You were sure he was just on the stage doing some karaoke so it had to be something to do with that.