Mason Mount ~ Chelsea #4

You and Mason hadn't known each other for the longest of times only meeting because of mutual friends. As soon as your eyes laid on Mason you knew there was something about him. You couldn't keep your eyes off of him as he laughed with his small group of friends at a party. You were stood by the food with a couple of your friends but you weren't paying attention to what they were saying just keeping your full eyes closely on Mason. At this point, you didn't know his names just knew that he was good friends with one of yours. Every now and then you would see Mason take glances at you but before he noticed you staring you quickly diverted your eyes. It wasn't long after that when your friend decided to introduce you. It wasn't a long chat but it was one of the best chats that you've ever had with someone. He was just so easy to get along with and your humour was similar so he had you laughing a lot. It was a shame when the night ended especially because you left without getting Masons number. You didn't even know if you would be able to see him again.

"Go and do it! What's the worse that can happen?" Declan said a few days after the party as he watched Mason pace around. It was nearly Valentine's Day and Declan knew that Mason thought that one of the girls at the party was good-looking and she was his usual type. Declan had also spoken to her a little bit knowing that she would be a perfect fit for Mason but he also knew Mason. He knew that Mason was nervous about getting close to someone again since his last relationship ended badly but if he ever wanted to get over it he needed to try and date someone else. Declan could see the crush that Mason had on her and although they hadn't spoken much when he stood next to Mason he could see the connection. He just needed Mason to see it and take a risk.

"Go to the flower shop and get her some flowers," Declan said apparently being the master at dating. Mason nodded his head grabbing his shoes in the process knowing that he would have to go and do it now or else he would never do it. Declan stayed sat on the sofa not even bothering to move or help Mason trusting him to be able to go through with it himself.

"I can do this," Mason said to himself. He knew that he was only going to buy flowers right now but he still needed confidence for that. Once he brought the flowers he would have to go through with him it. Mason turned off his engine before walking to the flower shop. He decided to go to this flower shop because apparently, it's one of the best. The range they have was one of the best and they are all new flowers that will last for ages. Some of his friends that have girlfriends have told him about this flower shop and how good it was so that's why Mason decided to go to that one. Apparently, it was also reasonably priced and not overly expensive like most other flower shops in the area. Mason walked up to the shop and took a deep breath before pushing open the door immediately being engulfed by flowers. A lot of different flowers.

"Mason?" You asked shocked that he was here. You knew that it was Valentine's Day and he was probably getting some flowers for his girlfriend or something. No, that you knew that he had one. You weren't meant to say his name out loud but the shock of him actually being stood in your flower shop shocked you too much. You never expected Mason to be one to buy flowers let alone at your store. You knew that it was a popular-ish place but you never thought that Mason or his mates would know about your place. You thought that they would order posh flowers online not go to a flower shop. That's what shocked you most.

"Y/N," Mason said just as shocked to see you stood behind the till. When he organised this whole scenario in his head he did not plan for you to be the one standing behind the till. Flustered Mason still went up to the till to get a bouquet of flowers figuring that it would be worse if he just left the shop. It would seem weirder if he walked straight out without looking or buying anything so Mason knew that he had to go through with it even if you were the one serving him.