Harry Winks ~ Tottenham Hotspur #4

Day 8 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Let's turn this into a bet," Dele said to Harry. Harry was just sat in the club drinking his drink minding his own business. The rest of the guys had gone off with there partners earlier in the night so they left Harry alone at the table. He sometimes wished he did have a girlfriend for moments like these. Just so he wouldn't be left alone when all of his mates went to be with there partners for a bit. He maybe wouldn't feel so lonely at times.

"Turn what into a bet?" Harry asked turning to face Dele. He was generally confused. He didn't know whether Dele was talking absolute rubbish or Harry just didn't understand because of the amount of alcohol that he had been drinking. He had to admit to himself he had drunk a lot to hide the fact he was lonely and drinking gives him the courage to speak to people that he doesn't know.

"You getting a girlfriend," Dele said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Like Harry should've known instantly what Dele was talking about even though they weren't talking before Dele opened his mouth. They had joked about finding Harry a girlfriend during training earlier in the day but he only thought it was a joke apparently it was for real though. Harry was going to ask what he would he have to do if he lost but Dele beat him to it.

"If you lose you have to wear the ugliest Christmas jumpers for a week and if you do it I will wear the Christmas jumpers for a week," Dele said smirking knowing that there was no way Harry would win this bet. Harry was useless when it came to talking to people also it was an impossible bet. Who could get a girlfriend after talking for them for a couple of hours? Harry just sat there thinking about it before opened his mouth.

"Deal," Harry said putting out his hand so Dele could shake it making this an official bet. Harry had only agreed to it because of the alcohol well that's what he thought. He may have agreed to it though because he was bored of sitting alone and this would give him the opportunity to do something. Dele watched as Harry tried to talk to different girls. The keyword is try, he was horrible at it. Dele was nearly pissing himself laughing with how much Harry was struggling with speaking to girls. Even some of the other guys tried to help him but there was no help he was literally useless.

__The Following Morning__

"How may I help you?" You said from behind the till just sensing that someone was stood there. Your voice sounded dead because of how often you had said that over the past months. You didn't even look up when the customer arrived at the till you just continued to read your book. It wasn't really busy so you decided to get your book out. You would glance up every so often to make sure everything was okay and nobody needed any help but apparently, the one time you don't glance up a person comes over. You could hear him mumble something to himself before he actually spoke up to ask you whatever he needed to.

"Ummm, I need a really ugly Christmas jumper?" Harry said looking nervous. You glanced up at him and you had to admit that he was good looking. Like really good looking. You immediately straightened out a little bit feeling like you actually wanted to help someone for a change. You closed your book before placing it under the desk so you knew where it was when you come back to him. You had a quick think to where the Christmas jumpers where so that you could find the quickest route there and not just walk around endlessly even if that's what you kind of wanted to do. You couldn't help but notice the way his freckles covered his nose and when you said you would help him the smile that overtook his face which showed off his dimples. Definitely, one of the best looking people that you have ever seen and he seemed like a nice guy. You were usually quite good a judging people and know if you like them near enough instantly and you were liking this guy.

"Come with me I might be able to help you find one." You smiled to him placing your book away and walked around the desk to where the guy was stood. You motioned for him to follow you whilst you made your way to where the Christmas jumpers where allocated. There was a whole section in the store dedicated to Christmas jumpers. Somewhere nice whereas there were others that you would never be seen dead wearing. Literally, there would be no reason why people would wear them unless it was a dare from someone.