Christian Pulisic ~ Chelsea #2

Day 14 of CountDown To Christmas

Santa, tell me if you're really there
Don't make me fall in love again
If he won't be here next year

You need someone to be there to help you. To guide you and let you know what you're getting yourself into before actually getting into it. You need someone to tell you what somebody intentions are before you start to date them. The amount of times you feel like you fall in love but it doesn't last is unbelievable. If you got a pound for every time that happened you would be a millionaire. Okay maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration but still, it's a lot of times. None of your relationships has lasted over a year and whether it's you or the guys you go for probably a mix of both, to be honest. You've never had the best taste in men according to everyone around you and you have to agree with them.

You had just met this guy though that you actually liked. He wasn't like all of the other guys that you've dated before but it was that constant what if that you couldn't let go of. He was good looking but he was also really kind and funny. He actually wanted to talk to you about you and not just about himself. He could easily make you laugh and vice versa. You really liked hanging out with him. You didn't want to fall for him yet but you were finding it difficult. You just needed someone to tell you if he would still be here next year.

Santa, tell me if he really cares
'Cause I can give it all away if he won't be here next year

You need to know whether this guy, Christian is his name, actually cares about you or is only talking to you because he wants sex. A number of your relationships ended because of this reason so you'd rather not have one. You don't want to open up your heart to him and give him everything if he's only going to leave within the next year. You can't go through all that again. You need someone to stay. Not just a random person you wanted Christian to stay.

Feeling Christmas all around
And I'm trying to play it cool
But it's hard to focus when I see him walking 'cross the room

There were Christmas decorations everywhere that you went but since it was near Christmas that made a lot of sense. No matter where you go you can't escape it. Christmas was a time full of happiness and love and everyone just seemed so happy surrounded by people they love. Christmas was a time for most of your heartbreaks though so you never enjoyed it really feeling lonely. You're playing it cool though not letting anybody know that you're bothered by it.

The Christmas party that you got invited to was in full swing with music playing loudly, everyone socialising together, dancing to the music and drinking. You were trying to focus on your friends since it is their party and since you've been really busy lately you haven't spent much time with them so now was the time to do that but you can see Christian out of the corner of your eye and you can't take your eyes off of him. You made sure that he was constantly in your eyesight. Firstly he was good looking and could instantly catch your eye without meaning to. Secondly, you just wanted to see what he was doing. You wanted to see if he was flirting with other people. You know that you shouldn't care but you did. You could see your friends' glances every time they saw you looking towards a certain person but you didn't care.

Let it snow, is blasting now
But I won't get it in the mood

'But as long as you love me so, Let it snow, let it snow, and snow' is the lyrics spinning around your head considering that it's being played full blast. Let it snow is apparently the Christmas song that will get everybody up and dancing. According to your friends anyway. No matter what though you weren't feeling Christmassy since you had nobody to spend it with. You didn't care, it didn't bother you that you weren't in the mood for Christmas this year. You knew you were sulking though and all you wanted was for Christian to come over and cheer you up. He was too busy though so you just stood there watching everybody else sing/scream Christmas songs and get excited about it whilst you stand there and drink your sorrows away. Whilst thinking of and staring at Christan. You really should just go over and talk to him.

I'm avoiding every mistletoe until I know it's true love
That he thinks of
So next Christmas I'm not all alone, boy

Your friend thought that it would be funny to place mistletoes all around the room to get random people to kiss under them. She thought that it was the best idea in the world and you walked around making sure to avoid them all. You were always going to avoid them all. Even when you're not here you're still going to avoid every mistletoe that you can not want to kiss a random stranger or kiss anyone really. You catch feelings easily so you know that you couldn't kiss anyone. You would keep missing mistletoes until you know that the love is real between you and the other person. You need to make sure that there's something there before kissing him. You want to kiss Christian under the mistletoe but you need to know that he wants something more than sex. You don't want to spend next Christmas alone therefore you need to know what Christian thinks.

Santa, tell me if you're really there
Don't make me fall in love again
If he won't be here next year
Santa, tell me if he really cares
'Cause I can give it all away if he won't be here next year

The more you watch Christian and the more you spend time and speak to him the more you can find yourself falling for him. You really don't want to, having the fear that he won't be here with you next year. He's Christian Pulisic. Plays for Chelsea. Captain America. You can already imagine him breaking your heart and leaving for someone else. Someone more famous. Better. You really like Christian though so you want him. You really need someone around that can tell you whether or not Christian will still be with you next year if anything does happen. You can't give him everything if he's going to leave.

I've been down this road before
Fell in love on Christmas night
But in New Year's day, I woke up and you wasn't by my side

Last year you were right in this position and it ended terribly. You hated remembering it and would rather not relive it. You fell in love with someone at a party that you're friends with. You never realised that you were in love with that guy until you saw him at the party and for the whole night the two of you were flirting with each other. During Christmas time you couldn't go home to your family so you spent the time with the guy. On New Year's Day, you woke up with a hangover alone in your bed. You knew you went to bed with that guy a few hours earlier and now you're alone and he wasn't in a different part of your house. Yeah, you never heard from him again. You hope that Christian is different. Christian seems different so you have a little bit of hope for him.

Now I need someone to hold
Be my fire in the cold

Looking at Christian you just wanted to hug him. You needed to hold him close to you right now. You needed to hold anyone and feel them in your arms but you wanted that person to be Christian. You needed that presence against you. You needed someone that wasn't one of your friends to hug you. You constantly feel cold these days and a hug will make you warm. Maybe Christian will make you warm.

But it's hard to tell if this is just a fling or if it's true love
That he thinks of
So next Christmas I'm not all alone, boy

When you start a thing you'd rather know if it's just a fling or a long term thing to save you from heartbreak and at the moment you can't tell what Christian wants. Does he want a long term thing or just a fling? You can't read his mind. You can't tell what he's thinking. You wish you could since it would make dating a lot easier but unfortunately, you can't. You hope that he wants something more real so the two of you are together next Christmas. You don't want to spend another one alone. You may have to risk your heart one last time for him and hope. Hope Christian wants the same thing as you but you have a good feeling about Christian Pulisic. Next year you won't be alone for Christmas and you were sure of it so you went over to Christian to talk to him. The smile that came over his face was infectious and made you smile. Yeah, this one was going to go well.