Harry Kane ~ Tottenham Hotspur

Requested by @Evie_Kane
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Evie was sat in the passenger seat of Harry's car directing him to where he was meant to be heading. It was going to be the first time Harry had ever met Evie's parents. Evie knew it should all be fine except one little detail that she has never told Harry and never actually planned to. Her family supported Arsenal. Harry's rivals when he plays football for Tottenham. Evie understood that she should tell him before it comes out another way but she couldn't bring her self to do it.

"How far Evie?" Harry asked bringing her away from her thoughts and back to reality.

"The next left" was all Evie said making sure Harry was still going in the correct direction.

"Just park somewhere here" Evie said starting to unbuckle her self an the smile taking over her face again. She couldn't wait to see her parents again.

"Hey mum" Evie said hugging her as she got to the house.

"Mum, Harry. Harry, Mum" Evie said smiling brightly. The smile hadn't left her face since he got into the car with Harry.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Johnson" Harry said giving her the flowers that she got.

"Please call me M/N" Evie's mum stated opening the door wider letting them both in. Evie grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him to where her dad would be and there he was stood in the dining room setting the table.

"Dad" Evie said letting go of Harry's hand so she could go and give her dad a big hug.

"How are you Evie?" Her dad asked her.

"I'm good and by the way this is Harry." She said even though she knew that he knew who he was.

"Nice to meet you sir" Harry said putting out his hand for Evie's dad to shake. Her dad accepted it a shook his hand.

"Please call me D/N" her dad said to him.

"And now to meet my brother" Evie said grabbing Harry's hand again and pulling him into the living room where her brother was sat in front of his games console. As always.

"Hey Evie can't wait for arsenal to go above Tottenham in the league it won't be long. Don't you agree?" Her brother stated without even looking back knowing that Evie was in the room by the noise she made but he didn't realise that her boyfriend was with her. He didn't even know that her boyfriend was Harry Kane Tottenham's golden striker.

"What?" was all Harry said gobsmacked that Evie didn't tell him that she and her family supported arsenal. Harry had asked her who she had supported and she had never told him arsenal. She never actually said a team.

Evie's brother looked behind him and his face dropped when he saw Harry stood there next to Evie. He was shocked that Harry Kane was stood in there house and he also felt bad that he just said that he wanted arsenal to be above Spurs in front of him when he obviously had no idea about Evie's family supporting arsenal.

"H..." Evie started hoping Harry would listen to what she had to say before he started assuming things. Evie could also see that her parents had entered the room that they were in.

"You didn't tell me that you supported Arsenal. Even after all of the times that I asked you?" Harry raised his voice.

"H..." Evie tried again but Harry wouldn't listen to her already assuming things in his head.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me. We're over." Harry said walking away from Evie and out of the door. The tears had already started falling from her eyes but she knew she had to talk to him. It was the only way. Before she left Evie quickly looked at her parents faces and they looked shocked at what had just occurred in front of them. She then looked at her brother who looked a little bit guilty but not fully because as soon Evie looked at him he went back to his game. Evie ran to the door hoping to find Harry quickly.

"Harry please just listen" Evie shouted to him tears still rolling down her face. Harry did stop in his tracks though turning around to face her. He didn't say anything he just stood there in complete silence.

"I didn't tell you that my family supported arsenal because it's my mum who is an arsenal fan whereas my dad is a spurs fan so I got brought up supporting both" Evie explained hoping Harry would understand. When it hit Harry he knew he messes up big time. He broke up with Evie for one of the most stupid things ever. A football team that they only have to play a minimum of twice a season.

"I'm sorry" Harry whispered grabbing Evie's hands hoping that she would understand that words couldn't say how sorry he actually was.

"Evie I was so so stupid to break up with you over something like a football team. Please be my girlfriend again?" Harry asked placing his forehead against Evie's.

"Only if you promise not to do something this stupid again." Evie said smiling brightly.

"I wouldn't dream of it" Harry replied placing his lips upon Evie's once again.

"Do you want to go back inside or do you want to go home and meet them properly another day. My parents won't mind?" Evie asked knowing Harry would properly want to go home.

"Can we go home please?" He asked. Evie nodded saying that she will go inside and explain to her parents that they will come again soon.

Harry grabbed Evie again before she could go in to kiss her again hoping Evie understood how sorry he was and how he would never do something as stupid as that again.