Paulo Dybala ~ Juventus

Day 15 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
A day with just you and Paulo. It was rare that you get these moments now since you have 4 children. All of them drive you wild in their own way but you wouldn't change them for the world as you love them too much. Paulo's mum was in Turin visiting and she said that she would take the kids out for the day so you and Paulo could spend some time together and get everything sorted out for Christmas without the 4 of them. It was a nightmare to sort it when they are in bed because Sophia wakes up and goes into your bed or tries to find you or Paulo so you can sleep with her. You've tried to put her back into bed but she cries and that wakes up the others so at the moment you just let her sleep in your bed. The bed is big enough anyway. You and Paulo are spending this time alone to sort out the presents that you've brought and start to wrap them up. You and Paulo could've spent the day doing something else as just the two of you but no you decided to sort out the presents. You went up to grab some of the presents and Paulo grabbed some more following you down the stairs and placed them into the living room in one pile so it would be easier to sort them out. It took a couple of trips to make sure that they were all in the living room and Paulo looked at you in shock with how much there were. He knew some of the things that you brought but not all of them.

"Why is there so much?" He asked wrapping his arms around you and placed his head on your shoulder. He began kissing down the side of your neck and you instantly knew what he wanted but you wouldn't let him. You really need to wrap up all of the presents. He continued doing it letting his hands run all over your body until you eventually pushed him off of you. You heard him make a whining sound deep in this throat. You laughed at the noise before going to pick up one of the presents so you could wrap them up. You took note of what present it was so you knew what wrapping paper to use since you had a different one for all 4 of the children.

"Please," Paulo whined once he realised that nothing was going to happen. He walked over to where you were sat on the floor and sat next to you. You knew what he was trying to do but it wouldn't work. Not until you wrapped a lot of the presents at least. If you didn't wrap at least some of the presents now you have no idea when you would finally do it so getting a start on it now would be the best idea. Paulo tried to get you to stop and do what he wanted to do but you weren't letting him. Not yet anyway but you don't know what may happen later on.

"We've got to wrap the presents up whilst the kids aren't here." You said not even bothering to look at him. You were just wrapping the presents knowing that the quicker you do this the more time that you and Paulo can spend together as just the two of you. Maybe do what Paulo wants to do and some other things. Just spend some quality time together because you spend time together with the kids but hardly ever as just the two of you now. It was nice and quiet without the kids but you did miss them so used to causing riot around the house. And although you had to clean it all up the mess was alright as well.

"We can do it when they're in bed. There are more productive things we can do whilst they're not in the house." Paulo suggests moving his face closer to yours so he could kiss you. You just put your hand up so his face went into your hand. He opened his eyes and you just pointed to the presents telling him to begin wrapping them without even talking to him. You heard Paulo grumble something under his breath which sounded a lot like how you weren't any fun. You just ignored his comment though and continued to wrap up the presents which after a couple of minutes of him sulking he helped you to wrap as well. Every time he got a present he did have to ask who it was for and what wrapping paper to use. He even picked out some of the presents himself but still had to ask who they were for. You just shook your head at him and continued to wrap up the presents you passed him all of the ones that you had to wrap for Juan so he knew who's name to write and what wrapping paper to use. It was so much simpler for him. You noticed that you were running out of wrapping paper and sellotape so you left the living room trusting Paulo to be able to wrap presents on his own without you watching him like a hawk.